2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

Just changed the price for anyone who had a 1:25 pre-ordered to a regular cover a price. You should still get something with incentive on the barcode (who knows what cover at this point). But we’re not considering it a 1:25 anymore with all the extras being printed, so we aren’t charging for that.

2 Likes

Guess the 1:50 dot #1 6th print will reign supreme now

3 Likes

Technically now it’s a 1:100?

1 Like

I would happily get the 1:25 misprint slabbed if it would say misprint on the label.

2 Likes

What if people don’t want it anymore now that it’s not an incentive?

1 Like

Technically I’d they’re going back to print more copies with a new cover it should be a 7th printing…just to add to the confusion…

But everyone just goes by the indica anyway regardless of its 1st, 2nd etc…could say 0th printing and that’s what the graders would call it.

When I click on the TFAW 1:25 in my pre-order list, it shows the Lady in Red Trade Dress… so if that’s the one we get it is still a 1:25 book and a misprint to boot… possibly it will be more rare than the eventual 1:25 (yellow) because some stores may destroy the misprints?

No store is going to destroy this book…

2 Likes

That would be a first…

1 Like

Question is, much would be the misprinted Cover A (yellow)? Since in tfaw, the 25 inc copy (lady in red trade) i ordered now has a regular cover price?

Also has a 1:25 cover (both no art yet)

3 Likes

As we figure. I’m guessing last page reveal as cover.

1 Like

Sweet Paprika 2nd print

4 Likes

Mirka loves sexy angels and demons.

1 Like

That wasn’t the first thing I noticed about the cover. Lol. I myself prefer to face the other way.

He’s already spent the time and effort to eat through the bar she’s leaning on… no point changing now.

We Live 4 2nd print
FOC is right away on Monday. Might slip under the radar a bit.

Yup, this one made my FOC picks… Poyo's FOC Highlight Books for Last Call 08/02/2021 📢

Superman: Son of Kal-el #1 gets a 2nd ptg.

1 Like

and a 1:25 variant

1 Like