A look back when we talked Black Panther

It all takes place in a Black Panther titled book making this even better than What If ? Jane Thor.

I’ll look for a copy at my LCS tomorrow, but I think what that what if? had that this doesn’t have, is the character featured right on the cover.

That Black Panther Annual is starting to take off nothing but 2 high priced copies left

Amazon came through with a few dirt cheap copies.

Just posted about it. Noticed that too. I have 3 copies coming thx to your original post about it, but with no tracking # :frowning:

All the thanks for the Black Panther annual goes to @Mudable this was his info.

2 Likes

You know, aside from anything relative to Shuri’s 1st appearance, any spec, etc…the Annual is one very cool comic book. Just finished sitting down with it. Amazing artwork, outstanding story. Just a very cool book that I’m glad was pointed out to us. I’ve never seen it in the wild during my hunts and likely never would. I’m really stoked to have it in my collection.

2 Likes

Every issue of Black Panther Annual on eBay sold out today. Did something happen that I’m not aware of?

Idk I sold one for $50 yesterday VF copy

I’ve sold 3 of the 4 I got, last one I have is a NM+ gem

Paid $3 free shipping on one basically gave it to me for free lol :joy:

The other two I sold were VF+ at $24 and $26 + $5 shipping

Lot of people tried and continue to push it as a cameo but she’s in the book in 6 panels as Black Panther my last count by far a full appearance.

I also believe it’s her on the cover if anyone were to ask the cover artist if it’s T’Challa or Shuri in the BP mask.

Nice, I sold my 3 copies. Also sold my Black Panther 5 copies. Only have one copy each of 1 and 5 left, and they’re probably going to CGC.

It popped up on Key Collectors Top 20 alert/top trending a couple days ago, which then correlates to Comic Tom’s videos in which he highlighted the issue and had it in his top 10 (that he chooses from the key collector list).
That’s the reason for the sudden explosion.

1 Like

Well @Mudable was the first person to say it way back when on August 28 so sorry comic Tom more like comic Two months too late.

2 Likes

The Annual is also the 1st appearance of one of Black Panthers and Storms children.

And eventually the Black Panther Spec will catch up to Azari, Storm and BP’s other kid who is a New Avenger and first appears in cameo Avengers vol4 #1 cameos again in #2 and in full Avengers vol4 #6 :eyes:

I sold 4 copies of the Annual before KCC mentioned it. And I undercut quite a few people to move some copies and make some money quick…So probably helped get it notices this week by contributing to the number of sales and thus now pop.

To those now making decent change…You’re welcome. :wink:

Two NM copies left…what to do…?

I feel like this book has more potential still, so should hold onto my last two copies as well as my only copy of BP #5 (NM+ or better).