This is a new category and area to allow people to post links to their eBay listings or list items they might have for sale to make direct sales with other CHU followers and readers. You can link directly to eBay listings or other sites that that allow you to list things for sale, etc.
There are a few rules though:
- All new topics/listings are moderated for approval. Why? See the next rule #2 and #5
- No illegal items will be allowed. Let’s try to keep it to comics and collectibles.
- Comicsheatingup (CHU) can play no part in the transaction of goods or services. See Rule #4:
- If the listing is not linked to a site that handles the transaction between two parties, all transaction details must be handled via DM/PM (direct message or private messaging). No exceptions.
- CHU is neutral for any and all transactions made on the forums. If there are any disputes, you will need to handle them between the seller and the buyer.
- Do not post personal information in the forum topics or listings.
- CHU collects no fees or commissions from any direct sales. In fact, we don’t even want to know how much the sale is if you want to negotiate via private messaging with the interested buyers.
- CHU does reserve the right to convert eBay links to affiliate links (this earns us commissions that help pay for the hosting fees on CHU). This in no way directly affects your clicks or sales to those interested.
- We do recommend that all parties use Paypal or 3rd Party pay platforms to better protect their transactions. Any disputes, CHU will play no part of. See Rule #5.
- Please be honest in your dealings and transactions. If it’s reported and led to believe with facts that there was any ill conceived or fraudulent transactions on your part, we reserve to right to restrict you from selling or trading on this website.
- These rules are subject to change without prior notification. A member can lose rights to sell or trade for any reason under our (administrator and owners) discretion.
Why should people use this category? What is it for?
To sell or trade goods. Want to sell something, post a picture and your price. Interested parties can private message you to negotiate the deal. Or if you got a book you’re looking for and willing to trade a book for it, post here.
How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?
It’s moderated and limited to members who are at trust level 1 or higher. Level 0 members can browse but they cannot post items for sale until they reach trust level 1. So, gaining trust gives you more perks here on the forums.
What should topics in this category generally contain?
Selling of comics or collectibles. You can bypass eBay and save money from fees. Or just boost the views to your items that might be listed on eBay, knowing trusted CHU members are buying from you instead of complete strangers.
Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?
No, it’s in it’s own category.