AgentPoyo's Comic Book Sell Off

$5.97 here

Unread, untouched, and gem mint worthy—is that asking too much?

Cgc it?

(We’re all jerks)

2 Likes

I think I got this copy from half price books so I can’t say it’s “unread” unfortunately…

But can you say “not read in the bathroom”?

2 Likes

I can assure I didn’t read it in the bathroom… but you never know… :hushed:

1 Like

Haha, reminds me of that scene from Seinfeld:
“Sorry that books been flagged”

1 Like

@No_one thats exactly where it is from.

We joked years ago I was going to offer a grading service where I would slab comics in three grades; new and unread, read, read in the bathroom.

1 Like

The funniest thing was that her name was Rebecca de Mornay.

1 Like

Ah, the Brown label.

1 Like

Correct. The dreaded brown label.

1 Like

TMNT #1 IDW RI A Variant which none are currently listed on eBay and the last sold listings were between $109.99 and $189.99, all with more severe issues from what I could tell.

Asking $175 from CHU members or throw me an offer.

I’m listing on eBay immediately to get the ball rolling a little higher than I’m asking here, so if you’re interested, hit me up directly via PM/DM here and I’ll cancel the listing on eBay. If you’re on eBay, throw me an offer there with your confirmed username here and we can do the purchase through there for simplicity.

Only issues with this book that I can tell are minuscule spine issues on the back cover, which were pretty common with IDW covers. Could probably press it out, doesn’t look like color breaks anywhere. Small tick on front, so small, camera wouldn’t even pick it up.

1 Like

Anyone interested in Wool #1-6 all first prints? For CHU members, willing to sell the lot for $25 + shipping. All in NM condition, been in box for years, haven’t taken out of bags to inspect but no spine tics or creases, etc through bag and board checks before taking out.

I heard good things about the show that adapts these!