Alien Variant Covers

I liked Predators (with Adrian Brodie)… maybe I’m in the minority?

2 Likes

Yeah, now that you mention it, I also enjoyed Predators.

2 Likes

“Predators,” was decent. I love the first movie and actually like, “Predator 2,” more, which some think is sacrilege to say. “The Predator,” was a mess of a movie even if it was somewhat entertaining.

Predator 2 is my favorite Predator movie and Leto Joker is my favorite Joker. I know I know everybody dislikes both these lol

The first Terminator is my favorite, but I have a soft spot for the much-hated, “Salvation.” We both have interesting tastes.

Predators was good with Adrian Brodie. I liked it.

Predator 2 is on par with Predator 1, imo. They are both equally good, and both films stand on their merit. :+1:

Fun fact:. Bill Paxton is the only actor who was killed, respectively, by a Terminator, an Alien and a Predator. :stars:

And Alien Isolation, for the last generation of consoles, was an awesome story and one of my favourite all time games.

2 Likes

Alien Variants up for pre-order.

Love me some Alien. Ordered multiple Venom, a Momoko Balck Cat, the Guardians of the Galaxy Larazza, and a Wolverine so far. Not gonna lie will probably end up with the whole set.

2 Likes

Im gonna check out and see how much some places sell their bundles for and maybe grab a few sets

I’ve already ordered 4 of the Venom which is one of the best so far. I also am going to pickup Captain Marvel as it’s a perfect homage. As well as Iron Man, GOTG, Wolverine & Daredevil.

I had a few Black Cat Momokos in my cart until I decided to actually look at it. I don’t understand the artist’s popularity period.

What the Holy Hell happened to her from the waist down? Looks like her lower half was shrunk in a reverse beetlejuice headshrinker homage. Seriously, What a horrible cover.

So I placed it with TFAW. To any of those who’ve preordered from them. As long as it’s in My Account/My Preorders section of my TFAW account it’s been orders? As I didn’t get an email confirmation either.

That’s correct. You should get an email but not immediately. Usually within 24hrs.

1 Like

Yes, they send it daily on pre-orders. It’s smart design, limits the number of emails being generated and sent out as you might go back today and pre-order more stuff… muahahahahaha…

1 Like

@davidbitterbaum

Fun fact…Danny Glover’s character Detective Lieutenant Mike Harrigan in Predator 2 was the inspiration for Rex Strickland in the current Venom Storyline (Venom #1, Web of Venom, and ongoing)!

2 Likes

Really? That’s cool. I liked him in Predator 2.

Yes. They don’t charge you or email you until the books ship. So as long as it shows under your pre-orders you got them.

1 Like

They send out daily “pre-order” lists though…

1 Like

When DC first started the Aliens and Predator crossovers, I was like I think I’ll pass, but some of them were actually not bad.

M&M Comics has their bundles up and Marvel vs Alien is being referred to as Round 1 so I am assuming Marvel will have more covers for December pre-orders like they did with the Battle Lines covers if you remember those. If you are going for all the covers the bundle is about $8 than ordering single issues from most places

https://www.mmcomics.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=70&product_id=872319

I see they listed a Future State bundle as you mentioned they might too.

Yes sir. He should have the description of what issues and variants will be in the bundle in the next few days or so