Alien Variant Covers

Thank you SpideyHunter516 for creating this topic for discussion.

So we all know that back in July, Marvel acquired the rights to the Alien - Predator

I had this sentiment coming that this was going to happen, because they of coarse went after FOX several years ago, so I started buying up all the Dark Horse Omnibus books I could find that were affordable.

I see “Marvel vs. Predator” variants coming up soon in the future.

Talking about Predator and Aliens… Here is a short if you have never seen called “Batman’s Dead End” which is a fan short that is probably older then YouTube itself. …

1 Like
1 Like

3 Likes

Yep… David Finch…
I see a PREDATOR vs Marvel theme coming soon…

1 Like

Predator vs Kraven

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing the Punisher go all-out against a gang of predators

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind seeing a Predator/Kraven cover where they’re having tea or coffee & discussing their upcoming hunt

2 Likes

How about… Boba Fett lands on a planet of Predators before they became “HUNTERS” and BOBA teaches them well to you know…

1 Like

I’d be into that. It reminds me of a funny fan-theory for the Predators. Basically, most of them are an advanced and peaceful society, but some like to go hunting and are judged for picking on easy prey like humans. Like, only 1% of Predators go and hunt stuff and the rest are like, “How barbaric.” Made me laugh.

1 Like

Just saw the new Marvel announcement for Aliens comic series starting in March!

1 Like

Heck of a first cover:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I like this one too…

I feel like if you’re (that’s the universal you there, not you, Poyo, specifically) going to mod the original you should at least make the money the $300 bills with Nixon’s Head on them.

2 Likes

Nice Phillip Kennedy Johnson is a great and totally under rated

What about the other 453 covers and the 1:5000

I like the Alien cover, but, what is with the inner jaws? They look bendy. Those jaws are not supposed to be ‘bendy’.

Aliens evolved perhaps… :wink:

Upon a second, closer inspection (these are loafers) I don’t like it. Lee went a bit to ‘mechanical’ on the Xenomorph body. The Xenomorph looks like it’s wearing dystopian armor, or something. Weird shoulder plates, rib cage is off, so is the crotch region, and the knee cap looks like it’s wearing metal knee pads. It literally looks like battle armour of sorts. :man_shrugging: I get that Giger was going for a ‘mechanical’ look, but Gigers design was much more bio than mechanical. This cover is way too mechanical, and not bio enough. Imo.

Well now I cant stop seeing shoulder pads lol

1 Like