Amazing Spider-Man #30 MJ Maer STORE exclusive

If you do not like store exclusives that is your choice. Please don’t intentionally troll this threads trying to persuade or prevent others from enjoying what they like. Hopefully the moderator will help us out. Thanks.

Update: Thanks for all the positive replies. Try to ignore the troll. But to please said troll, it would worth noting that this book comes right on the heels of Venom #19. :grinning:

1 Like

Have you seen the Poison Ivy one? I love Poison Ivy and think Maer did a crazy good job on it. Depending on price may grab one for the Pc

Yes it looks good as well.

Not worth the $, for speculation purposes, imo. :canada::v:

Come on dude. OP clearly said not to troll.

It is just my respectful, humble opinion.

You are trolling and everybody knows it.

With all due respect, @Octavias, I am certain that my post does not remotely meet the definition of ‘internet trolling’.

In internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll’s amusement or a specific gain.

My post is on topic and not inflammatory. Im simply, peacefully, standing my ground. I apologize, if you do not agree. Enjoy your day, Octavius.

The OP clearly stated not to troll this thread with anti- store variant non sense. You clearly disregarded that in order to sow discord among people with differing opinions on the subject.

Your views on the subject are well known, so I’ve heard. Therefore your only intention must be to troll.

The only question is whether mods will do anything about it.

Just so everyone knows a troll is like Rob Leifeld…he only exists if you acknowledge him (or her or it).

BTW, not calling anyone out as a troll…just sayin!

2 Likes

There are new users every day who dont know the dangers of investing in store books. My posts are for them.

1 Like

In every revolution there is one man (or woman) with a vision. :wink:

3 Likes

You are entitled to your opinion. Please respect mine.

I’d just recommend, let them learn on their own.

I don’t think store variants are going away anytime soon. Perhaps if a topic is started and a month later the book has tanked in value, then you can do the “I told ya so dance”… of course in a polite manner. :wink:

I’ve actually done quite well flipping some store variants but it is very rare one hits the jackpot on profit potential for a longer period of time. Most if they do heat up are very short term, you have to really be on your game, buy low, have in hand to list and dump very quickly to win with most.

So are u :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you pick your name because of the 100? Good show, but I don’t like the direction they took her.

And the original topic: by the covers you like, Flip the rest.

I got into it months ago and was basically chased off the boards for it. It made me not even want to post here. I’m sure he’s chased other readers off the site too. Maybe Anthony and Poyo will realize this is not good for their site and ban him…

Ive talked to jclu, he should be backing off a bit. If you have issues with forum members (this goes for everyone), take it offline with a Private Message in the future with the user themselves or an Admin of the site. Thanks. Lets get back on topic please.

1 Like

Back on topic…

I do like store variants. I think on some covers the artist go above and beyond to make the cover look better then the regular A covers. What I don’t like about store variants is there prices. Before I would get the store variants for $10-$15 each and now some stores ask $20-$50 each. I haven’t bought a single store variant this year. When 2-3 years ago I would buy them like crazy. The game has just changed…

It does seem like they’ve been upping the price on them for sure.