Andor Disney+ Comic Speculation

Put together a speculation post for Andor for DW. Some I’m nearly certain will show up. Others are a bit more of a prediction based on narrative possibilities. Wanted to get it published before we get a trailer. Which I expect to see this week to see which ones I hit.

2 Likes

You know who I would love to see more of in Andor…Moroff~! He was such an awesome looking character. Rocking that mini gun type weapon!!!

1 Like

I think there’s a chance this woman could be Captain Beck of the Imperial Security Bureau:

She first appeared in comics in Smuggler’s Run 1:

I’m basing this off the fact that she’s a blonde woman. Of course, she’s have to get the cybernetic eye between Andor and Smuggler’s Run.

1 Like

Looks really good. Wonder if those platforms in the water are similar ships to the Colossus from Star Wars Resistance.

Could be:

They look a little different, but they could be under construction or something:

The ones from Andor appear to have more more sides as well (7).

You wonder if they’ll visit the scrap planet, Bracca from Jedi: Fallen Order?

Yeah, probably a similar style or the platform part is under construction.

And Bad Batch as well.

I was wondering if Crosshair was making planetfall with his elite troops in this Republic Gunships.

3 Likes

New Andor Trailer is out. And Benthic is officially in it. That’s my guy and I’m pumped about it.

1 Like

Moved and merged!

To all, if you see topics or comments that are sort of duplicates or belong in another existing topic, flag it to get merged or moved. Thanks.

1 Like

Did you ever end up playing Fallen Order?

yeah my fault. I got excited.

Also I know it’s probably not him but there is a red haired fella getting worked on by that alien doctor next to what kind of looks like a lightsaber.

Also I know it’s probably not him but there is a red haired fella getting worked on by that alien doctor next to what kind of looks like a lightsaber.

Could be Cal.

Some of the clothing in the trailer looks similar to the Scrapper Guild on Bracca in Jedi: Fallen Order. Maybe some portions of Andor take place on Bracca.

Looks like I was wrong on this point. It’s these goofballs in the dropships:

“Goofballs in the Dropships” is a pretty bad-ass band name.

1 Like

Yeah everything lines up if they wanted Cal to appear. Main hesitation is im not sure that they would introduce him like this in a trailer. He’d be a main event imo.