Andor Disney+ Comic Speculation

When does Andor take place? Rogue One took place damn near immediately before Ep 4 and by that time Cal had been well known to the Inquisitorious.

This season is 5 years before Rogue One. Then in season 2 every 3 episodes will be one year.

Season 1: 5 years before Rogue One
Season 2 Epi 1-3: 4 years before Rogue One
Season 2 Epi 4-6: 3 years before Rogue One
Season 2 Epi 7-9: 2 years before Rogue One
Season 2 Epi 9-12: 1 years before Rogue One

1 Like

I believe Fallen Order takes place 9BBY so Cal could appear if The Path is still in place, however I doubt he would show back up on Bracca

Was it common knowledge that Saw Gerrara was in this series? Surprised me when I saw the trailer.

Im skeptical he’s going to show up in anything until they’re done with him from the games.

I don’t think it was known, but you can’t tell the story of the Rebellion during this time without him and Mon Mothma. It would have been a huge mistake to not include him.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I’m excited. I was just surprised.

1 Like

It was considered a sure thing in the r/starwarsleaks subreddit. Cant remember where that came from if it was just a reliable leak or if it was confirmed early but that community was certain he was involved.

1 Like

@drunkwooky @Im_super_into_that

Think we get a live action version of Ezra’s parents? This should fall into the timeframe they were taken. Possibly a young(er) Ezra as well?

We never really fully saw what went down. Just second-hand accounts.

1 Like

That makes a lot of sense to include them actually. If not season 1, good chance they show up in 2 in the 4 years they’re covering there.

1 Like

Agree. Also, provides a good way to get viewers vaguely familiar with Ezra and his backstory before Ahsoka without having to watch Rebels.

1 Like

Their loss.

3 Likes

This series is adding so many more levels to the Star Wars stories. It is gritty and gripping.

2 Likes

Jedi aficionados have been vocal about hating the Disney movies, which they typically claim are a “dumbing down” of George Lucas. They’ve been just as unsparing in their criticism of The Book of Boba Fett (cheap-looking, terrible plot) and Obi-Wan Kenobi (even cheaper-looking, even worse plot).

Yet when Disney takes on board these criticisms and releases a thoughtful and atmospheric drama that is respectful towards the Lucas-verse, its audience shrugs and fires up She-Hulk instead. The accusation that Disney has ruined Star Wars is long-standing. Disney can now hit back by pointing out that the true problem may be a whiny fanbase that refuses to grow up.

1 Like

That is actually a positive article about the Andor series, even though your extracts suggest otherwise. I agree with the views expressed within.

1 Like

The audience is NOT firing up She Hulk…

ANDOR is great ! Best star wars show so far.

5 Likes

I have enjoyed Andor so far. There is nothing to fire She Hulk up for, unless you thought Death to Smoochy was a masterpiece. Another complete waste of opportunity.

2 Likes

Maybe it is the Skaar it left in our hearts?

3 Likes

Skaar’s barber left a Scar on his forehead

1 Like

I did not know how I would feel about the show in the beginning without jedi and sith, but I feel like it is getting better week by week and I am enjoying it.

1 Like