Anthony's Pickups

So I got a collection back in December. When we were moving. Amidst the Chaos they got lost in the shuffle. Here are the cool books I pulled form them. It is worth the watch. Marvel keys and minor keys.

2 Likes

oops uploaded the unfinished version, will have the correct one up shortly.

Ok fixed

2 Likes

Great stuff, Tony. I’m jelly about all those early ASMs. :star_struck:

They were nice, I have a good asm collection and these added nicely to them

Haven’t done one of these in a long long time, but picked up a kooky cool collection of Bronze age Horror mags.

8 Likes

I do not know why the frame they used for the title makes it look like I am going over the hill on a roller coaster, need to fix that

1 Like

Keep it the same, it makes your video a wild ride!

Great books!!! love the old Horror covers and stories. I have a few but would love to find some like your score, congrats!!!.

Thanks Jim. I got lucky. It was at an out of the way comic shop I don’t go to. He apparently pulled some really good books out of the boxes and sold them to make his money back plus profit. A friend of mine called me and tipped me off. I went in and bought all the books he had.

2 Likes

I was thinking you looked mid sneeze.

Did your wife get the Jeep and you just got the hat?

1 Like

Who is that bearded man in the video….seems vaguely familiar….might have done some videos long time ago…New Comic Spec Review or something…?

1 Like

You know it’s funny people actually reacted well to me doing a video again. I may bring back the New Comic Spec Review.

Also. No @Alana she gave up on wanting to drive my Jeep.

1 Like

My kids actually demand to go in my jeep now.

But that may be because I blast the radio with their favorite music…the wife listens to 80s stations in her car.

I laughed two the 80’s alternative station, the 90’s alt station, and the punk rock channel on Sirius. Kids like driving with me with the doors off and with headphones on.

1 Like

I run across Eeire and Vampirella quite often, but I have not realy seen those Tales books before, but the covers are great.

Yeah. I see Warren books from time to time but Eerie Publications and Skywald books are really hard to come by. I have a pretty good collection of them. I have a bunch of duplicates I may put up on my Monday whatnot show.