Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

2 Likes

I pre-ordered 20 copies of cover A between two different retailers last year… hoping they show up.

4 Likes

Two new Jedi first appearances at least. A new Sith’s first mention. Keeve Trennis’ pedestal in the Jedi archive is empty, giving credence to that actually being her in Attack of the Clones. New force relic/artifact and a decent story + amazing art frankly. The ending also leaves things quite open, so I think this will tie in to phase 3

3 Likes

I think phase 3 happens in a different time period than phase 2

Phase 3 starts immediately after the destruction of Starlight Beacon. P3 is going to be amazing.

1 Like

I posted the video over here Anthony's Pickups - #19 by Anthony

I think there are comics that @IbukiLord and ones @Alana would say are good pickups.

1 Like

Anyone paying above retail price for this nothing burger book is high as a kite on some rotten juju.

2 Likes

Don’t talk about my customers like that! Lol

3 Likes

Lol i know users here arent dumb as rocks im simply referring the the wider ebay community. Its outrageous. Fomo is king…

1 Like

The supply is definitely affecting the value of this book. Not many marvel 1st app’s will hit these levels at release simply due to supply

1 Like

I dunno. I almost invested in an energy drink pyramid scheme once so I can be pretty stupid. I mean, perhaps the fact I didn’t do it shows I’ve got a little smarts?

1 Like

Everyone gets fomo to some extent. Paying more than cvr is not advisable but can still can make you money

That Power Rangers Frison is too good.

I thought you would like the Lady Death. Limited to 90 copies and none online.

The LD is good too but the Frison tops it :stuck_out_tongue:

Where do you get that LD Jenny Frison from?

If you do need that Star Wars book it just popped on mycomicshop.

1 Like

$5.99 for cover A
$12.00 for cover B

seems B is more…rare ?

Limit of 1 each

I guarantee MCS wil raise prices tomorrow…

2 Likes

$12 for a fine or better copy. $7.10 economy shipping.

Pass.

2 Likes

Let alone the fact, the way sellers are pricing them on Ebay, people are going to want to sell these when they get their preorders.

Flood…

Hey, Im selling my copies as soon as I get them. No way these prices are sustainable in the long run…

1 Like