Aquaman 2

I’m still struggling to understand how he won this defamation case, when the earlier cases (in the USA, and UK) confirmed what she hinted at in her article. How is it defaming if she stated the obvious? May be she was guilty of breaking a non-disclosure agreement, but definitely dont see any defamation here.

I know that Tarantino does and so does Whoopie Goldberg. I haven’t watched a Tarantino flick since I heard his Howard Stern interview.

1 Like

I think they both were at fault, maybe with different degrees. Sad to see Depp become a one-trick pony like Pacino, Sandler, Ferrell, Carey, etc.

Still dont think she defamed him.

1 Like

Only if you’re allowed to kill the others in the room perhaps, then it might be fun! :wink:

1 Like

The UK case was decided by a judge. The US one was before the jury and there’s a possibility that that same jury was somehow “influenced” by social media reactions which shouldn’t have happened.

Are court trials like this normal to be televised these days? Ytubers are milking it dry it’s a massive cringe.

the judge in uk trial had connection to the paper depp was suing, so that trial wasn’t fair by any means

He still lost the UK case, whether you agree with the verdict or not or how. He’s not appealing it.
She stated something (not naming names, but obviously referencing him) that was already confirmed by the verdict in the UK case. Not sure how you are defaming someone when the UK verdict indicated the same. Not excusing Heard’s behavior, just saying ‘defamation’ does not make sense here.

Two rich turds suing each other because well, they’re turds. I think they should get back together, they clearly deserve one another!

Why are we still talking about them though? Nobody should care about this trial except Depp and Heard. Boo hoo, Depp has millions and lost a few million from what a girl said… Boo hoo!!! Both could likely stop working right this instant and live out the rest of their days very comfortably without any money issues… I have zero sympathy for either of them… If you ask me, it’s just two big whiny babies who didn’t learn to just walk away after they separated!

2 Likes

3 Likes

He will make a much better Lobo than Aqua Man anyway.

2 Likes

Personally, I think Andy Dick should be given the iconic role of Aquaman in the new DCU.

1 Like

No one cares about Aquaman anyway. They shouldnt waste their time.

Super Friends single handedly ruined Aquaman for generations.

Aquaman is incredibly powerful and one of DCs best when done correctly.

3 Likes

You keep Aquaman’s name out of your mouth! He’s a fun character when done well!

1 Like

Robot chicken exploits this best…

Lol. A report reporting another report. Journalism is dead.

Also what happened to “let me judge the movie after seeing it”

1 Like

1 Like

So much unwarranted Aquaman hate in this thread.

2 Likes

Well if he didn’t suck so much maybe we’d have more positive things to say!

:crazy_face:

2 Likes