Are we there yet? Marvel MCU at SDCC!

Another woman cast for Wanda Vision could we be getting Viv.

Yes, same person who bought my #10 yesterday with Grim Jack bought my Vision #1 and the rare Eternals Variant.

Viv could be apart of Young Avengers is that’s what they’re doing with those tbd movies slots.

He also took Cable 21 with Hope. Deadpool 31 as well.

What’s special about DP #31? Nwvwr seen spec on that?

Tony Leung cast as Mandarin

Doctor Strange 2 title Multiverse of Madness, remember they just confirmed the multiverse on Shield a couple weeks back.

Don’t know yet but he’s had so many other spec books in a small order I hadn’t heard about until they were out the door that I’m assuming that one has something as well. Original Sin tie-in also. Some secret from Deadpools past. it’s been years since I read it.

Probably get some kind of introduction to F4 or a mutant or something in that.

Thor 4 title Love and Thunder.

THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER with Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, and Natalie Portman. Taika Waititi returns as director. In theaters November 5, 2021.

That’s an interesting sounding mix.

He does marry Enchantress in the comics.

Kate Bishop announced in Hawkeye Disney + series.

He does marry Enchantress in the comics.

Isn’t that Valkerie and Jane back? Sounds like they’re setting up something like War of the Realms where Jane becomes Valkerie.

Kate is big news those books are going to go higher.

Higher than the movie spec already had them thinking she’d be in the last movie?

Natalie Portman to be Thor in Love and Thunder mic drop

That Aaron Jane/Thor run will be nice to have. I loved it anyway.

Wonder Woman and Black Widow in the theaters days apart.

Had to buy the 1:50 they were disappearing as I was checking out got one though.