Are we there yet? Marvel MCU at SDCC!

This is starting to sound like the night the MCU died. One of those moments you look back on 30 years later and talk about and everyone remembers where they were when a bunch of bad choices got made and announced.

Taskmaster but that’s been expected also.

Deadpool Hawkeye #0 is the first cameo of the Jane Thor costume as well as Spidergwen pre EOSV #2

Well…that Inhumans #5 will go even higher now.

DON’T MISS OUT! Collect all 4 exclusive comic covers when you sign up for a DCU annual membership this weekend only, 7/18-7/21

That sounds interesting.

Blade with (is that Muhamad Ali’s daughter?)

Is it over? Noone leave, wait for the end credits. That’s where Deadpool hangs out to make announcements!!!

Fallon Grey

Character » Fallon Grey appears in 0 issues.

No that’s Cotton Mouth from Luke Cage playing Blade not a girl. WTF Marvel you can’t do that he’s already a character in the MCU.

So not the girl at all. But actual Blade

No Avenger movie named? There’s got to be more than that. This is all stuff we already knew about or were praying would never happen. :astonished:

It’s a good reveal Girl Thor, Girl Hawkeye, Blade Reboot. Got to leave something for next year to reveal BJ.

And D23 is the End of August this year instead of Pre SDCC we probably get something from that too.

Rather it wasn’t, already expected and not excited about it and it can’t be better than the original stuff with Wesley.

Not a Billion dollar prospect in the herd other than Maybe GTG3.

I predict a lot of Redbox in my future.

Here you go BJ F4 and Xmen announced in active development. Can’t top that.

That’s got my attention, I thought they were done.

Do they really think Black Widow is going to stand up head to head against Wonder Woman 2? What was that, 4 days apart on the release dates?

I’m happy. I have the majority of the books related to these announcements & the ones I don’t, I couldn’t really afford\or don’t care about to begin with.
I wouldn’t mind having Avengers 43/44 but they won’t be crazy anyway. Wasn’t a surprise but I just didn’t get to them.
I need a nice copy of Young Avengers #12…I have multiplea of #1, 6, 11…but couldn’t ever find 12 in the wild & refuse to spend big $$ on it.

They could have at least name dropped A-force to come since they’re throwing out all these female films.

I’ll see Black Widow over Wonder Woman 2 I’m sure DC’s villain will be another guy in a suit armor. Steppenwolf, Orm, Ares, Enchantress’s brother, instead I will see a guy in armor Taskmaster Fight Black Widow,

Cheetah already announced.

Always bet on A, this A being Amazon.