Are You Ready For....DEATH METAL?!

Dark Knights: Death Metal was officially announced today as the sequel to Dark Knight: Metal.

Does this have you excited…?

or feeling “meh”…?

What do we call this one…That Batman who…carries a scythe?

Meh… Sadly I’m just not that optimistic when it comes to DC books or storylines anymore.

Finally my love for Superman and Danzig merged into one character. Mild mannered rock reporter Clark Danzig is secretly an alien rocker from another world. His planet Krypton destroyed when they turned the amp stacks up too high, rocketed away in a bass guitar case to a strange world where he was found in Lodi New Jersey by truck stop waitress Martha and her small time drug pushing boyfriend Jonathan “Pa” Danzig.

Man this writes itself.

And it’s not the Batman with scythe it is the Batman with scythe burning in lava.

I wonder if that Batman (Lava Scythe Batman) is the same, or has anything to do with, Batman from the Tales of Dark Multiverse Batman…Batman the Broken.

1 Like

Wasnt sure where to put this so figured here would be good. New Bat wonder woman?

got this from Capullo instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/CEnIxbNFMDe/?igshid=bfa4wvpz8khx

1 Like

Maybe she’s the actual Queen of Hell

Some good covers coming #4 Darkseid cardstock #5 Perpetua cardstock

Yeah I just preordered a couple earlier. Was searching for artists to see what covers they may be doing. Seen the Darkseid cover looks good.

LMFAO! :joy:

While the 1:25 of this is smokin’, the A isn’t too shabby either. If you want a 5 pack of these, Unknown has them for 1/2 off cover.

5 of these for $15