Avengers Forever Spec

4 Likes

I think the winner is definitely going to be Avengers Forever #1A since Captain Carter is on the cover (and any later printings if she’s featured).

I even think this will surpass all of the other Captain Carter prototypes out there (that Exile issue with her on the Jim Lee homage cover being the one that comes to mind right off the bat).

3 Likes

I’m also hoping for big things from the 1:50 remastered edition and that there’s no exclusives. Those damn batman 1 aspen exclusives ruined everything for us.

1 Like

Such a bummer that this isn’t the A cover. It’s SOOOOO much better than the actual A cover IMO. Matteo Scalera absolutely rocks. The A is just so meh (again, IMO).

7 Likes

Damn. That is fire.

1 Like

It’s early but it hasn’t done too bad so far. We’ll see come release. This is most likely fomo

It’s a s open order. Anyone can get it for the price of cover A. I doubt if it was switched it’d only have a higher print run from stores that order more heavy on cover A than other open order variants.

If there’s a key appearance it may even be worth more given that smaller print run, despite @agentpoyo ’s golden rule.

I’m curious if the first appearance will be in this ISSUE or the SERIES. There appear to be several first appearances on the way in the series, but the solicit for the first 3 issues doesn’t have anything about the character. Does anyone know for sure it is #1?

That’s the key question that we all want the answer to, but no one outside of those involved in the issue know. She does appear on one of the covers though.

2 Likes

Always a good sign when the new character is on cvr A.

1 Like

Need spoilers.

And put them in the lounge until Tuesday night.

4 Likes

This, do what D-Rog says!

1 Like

Hearing Captain Carter confirmed haven’t seen the pages myself.

2 Likes

Cover A in stock at midtown no limit. eBay is almost wiped of cover price cover A one seller with 3 copies.

1 Like

From CBSI
FIRST APPEARANCES

• Avengers Forever #1 (Captain Carter, team War Machines)
1 Like

Off topic but Carson is a new character in venom 3. He may become Bedlam. There’s at least 4 exclusives though, adding 640 copies of the jonboy cvr.

1 Like

Took a gamble on all those incentives. Hope it pays off. This is one of those weird ones though where I think Cover A is still preferred since she’s on that cover.

1 Like

If you got them for ratio or less, you should do just fine.

1 Like

Midtown wiped.

Edit: maybe not. Shows OOS initially, but click on it in the app and it’s in stock.

:man_shrugging:

Edit again…tired to place the order then tells me OOS.

:man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

1 Like