Avengers Forever Spec

I pre-ordered 5 copies but I can’t help but wonder, will anyone really care about this? And of those who do care, will they really have trouble finding a cheap copy?

4 Likes

Go for the variants if you can find them at ratio.

If marvel uses her as a reoccurring character, people will care.

1 Like

I don’t think so long term. Maybe season 2 of WHat If brings her back and there’s temporary heat again. Quick flip if that.

I’ve been wrong before, but If I don’t get copies tomorrow I’m not going not to feel like I missed out.

2 Likes

Load up on cover A:…bet that’s best ROI long term I’d there is any.

4 Likes

i was told she is not in the book

2 Likes

That would be a kick in the pants.

1 Like

Just flipped through, can confirm she’s only on the cover

4 Likes

yea, cbsi clowns went just by the cover, so that makes the ratio worthless imo

4 Likes

There may be some other 1st apps in there that are worth the stretch.

Cheap gambling if you ask me. Buy a few, flip a few if it heats up… if they don’t heat up, you’re only out a few bucks.

Oh snap!!!

1 Like

WTF CBSI how can you know team Warmachines is in the book and be wrong on Captain Carter? Just cost me $75 with your bad info on CBSI website.

2 Likes

They copied what’s on kcc

2 Likes

Just asking for pain and punishment followed by humiliation when you take their advice… :wink:

3 Likes

I’m hearing there are more new characters at the end of #1.

That’s what I heard too I’m not too concerned first cover of Captain Carter alone will fetch double cover sooner than later.

What characters have first appearances on a cover of a comic, but not in the story?

I know Gwenom is one. But what others can we compare this to?

Star Wars #1 has a few on the cover that debuted in issue 2. But looking for something more comparable to this situation.

Red hulk and kamala

2 Likes

Star Wars 47 variant, first Qi’ra cover predates Solo #1