Bad Idea CEO/CCO Dinesh Shamdasani Interview Live Friday!

I can eat food all day without getting stuff in my beards. But if I eat spaghetti its all over the place. I look like a cannibal.

1 Like

Idk how you can do cereal without getting milk in it. I always make it a point in the beginning to be extra careful and then I get distracted and milk in the beard. Then I have to wash it because you don’t want milk beard. Sorry to go off topic.

I have a milk allergy so I only eat dry cereal or oatmeal

Milk is for baby cows… I don’t drink milk.

If you think about it, no other animal drinks the milk of another animal. The human body was set up for human milk not for cows milk. I mean you wouldn’t go over and have a big glass of rhino milk.

I remember when a restaurant in (I think) the UK was in the news for selling ice cream made of human breast milk. They said how it was more natural and healthier. They got hit with fines though because the milk wasn’t being pasteurized to prevent bacteria. Raw milk is dangerous if it isn’t ingested right away, human or cow. Don’t buy raw milk, people.

Oh, well, Rhino milk I drink daily… who doesn’t drink Rhino milk? :wink:

Honestly I prefer hippo milk. Or cat milk.

3 Likes

WELL PLAYED @agentpoyo !!!

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking of when typing it.

“I have nipples Greg, could you Milk me?” Best line of the movie…

1 Like

I must’ve watched that a hundred times back in the day.

I only know him online but he knows his stuff and to my knowledge has no reason to lie.

Free advertising, awesome. Anyway, is Jimmy saying it is true or untrue, because in that screen shot he says he asked Nick and Nick denied it. So to me that would mean it is untrue. I have actually known Nick for a long while, but haven’t talked to him in a long while either. I am not sure why he would take on an investor as he is pretty much making all the profits himself, minus costs and such of course. Taking on an investor doesn’t always make sense.

He denied Dinesh being any part of Key Collector.

Where did the rumor come from? I hadn’t heard it before.

I heard it mentioned here and just recently on the cgc forums. Though it may have been brought up in topics I don’t follow.

If it’s on the internet, it must be true… :wink:

And yes, if you read my comments here, I’m seriously chained in @Anthony 's basement, cause it’s on the internet, so it must be true! Anthony also kicks small puppies when people aren’t looking… it’s true, cause it’s now on the internet.

I started the, “Chained in the basement,” rumor. Where are my internet royalties?