Bad Idea CEO/CCO Dinesh Shamdasani Interview Live Friday!

Its 100% matched on the rate he pays me… Which is $0

1 Like

Just a reminder, we’ll be live in a few! Check it out at 9pm ET/6pm PT:

Humans do a lot of things that no other animal does.
We are the only animal who cooks, and flavours, other animals. We are the only animal who uses other animals to detect drugs at airports. We are the only animal who uses other animals as forms of entertainment and leisure…

@ComicBookCannon

Maybe this will boost the views. :slight_smile:

If you’re watching, the Not First Printing of Eniac #1 will have something in it that won’t be in the first printing.

Besides the word “Not” I assume? (I’m not watching)

2 Likes

:rofl:

Thanks to all who watched! We truly appreciate it.

We also got a nice exclusive that @agentpoyo posted about. Because of the allocation, Eniac “not first print” will have something extra in it. We will have the full interview cut out and post it on its own. Dinesh was a standup guy and not only talked about the frustrations LCS and people are having with Bad Idea, but where they are coming from and why.

Thanks again for the support all!

1 Like

Can you still order the Eniac #1 “NOT FIRST PRINT” comic?

I’m not sure when you can pick up the not first prints, but they will continue to print them. I don’t think you will have a problem when they go on sale.

2 Likes

Keep an eye on TFAW. If your LCS isn’t a Bad Idea store, you can order them from TFAW.

1 Like

Thank you.

with the launch of their company they were adding retailers only to have this " not first print" blow up in their faces. Any of the “new” shops that joined their retailer network had their orders canceled and told they were not a part of the network anymore while they “figure things out” . This is coming from several retailers who were “approved” by Bad Idea only to have their accounts “frozen” and the stock they ordered canceled.

1 Like

The irony of the company’s name is getting comical at this point.

5 Likes

The company name is completely intentional.

I am not getting FOMO from any of this… I’m getting GTFO.

4 Likes

I completely understand everybody’s frustration on Bad Idea and Eniac’s release in general. That being said, if you had any interest in these titles at all, I’d highly recommend watching the interview with Dinesh. I feel he answered questions on all the issues that have come up in an honest way. If you feel his answers are unacceptable after watching, all fair. I would just give it a chance especially if you had interest before.

Also, @agentpoyo threw some good questions his way and let everybody know where the best BBQ is in Austin (not STUBBS).

The Ashcans are going to be worth more than the First issues of Bad idea.They’re rarer.I already have like a couple of Bad Idea Ashcans arriving this Monday.

1 Like

Any new publisher has my interest. This hobby needs fresh blood.

BUT, the business practices and tactics that Bad Idea has shown have turned me off completely. Any publisher that pulls the level of crap that they have deserves to go out of business.

2 Likes

It turns me off as well,but I want to flip the books for FOMO comic collectors.