Bad Idea CEO/CCO Dinesh Shamdasani Interview Live Friday!

If I don’t care about a publisher, no amount of money will get me to buy their books.
And my morals prevent me from taking advantage of people’s FOMO…

2 Likes

I seem to be one of the few here who is a bit excited for Bad Idea. They have some great creators and gimmicks aside I assume the comics will be good, and that’s what I’m after–and maybe flipping the issues I don’t like if they heat-up. They are doing things weird, but that is the whole point of their experimenting with distribution, printing, all that. They knew people would think they had some weird and even bad ideas, so they went with the name. I continue to think they will either achieve smashing success or fail spectacularly. Either way, the books look like they’ll be good.

1 Like

We just posed the interview on its own if anyone should be interested:

3 Likes

Awesome, I’ll check it out later today when I have time. I haven’t managed to watch the whole ep yet.

1 Like

He’s kinda wearing on me after seeing the video he had Paul Reubens aka Pee Wee Herman do for the Guys who did Berserker. In it he calls Keanu Canoe and asks them to borrow money.

1 Like

Midtown has them up as of a few days ago.

1 Like

It’s an hour long interview, but he definitely addresses the recent problems people have encountered. Looking forward to seeing what you all think!