Bad Idea

What’s the point in having a limit? If people want more then One copy they’ll order from online shops and hit up all the local shops. It’s pointless.

Well I guess it’s a good thing I pre-ordered 3 so I might get one?

God, if you get nothing but the, “Not a first-print,” copies you should throw a fit.

Their Twitter response to a friend of mine.

1 Like

Every step of the way alienating their potential customers.

2 Likes

They’re the Ed Debevics of comic companies. Treat their customers like trash and inexplicably get good press for doing so.

(Ed Debevics is a restaurant in Chicago where the waitstaff are paid to deliberately be rude)

2 Likes

Thanks for saving me a google search. Lol.

1 Like

I wish when I worked retail I was paid to not have to put up with customers who had a bad attitude.

1 Like

I’ve cancelled all my Bad Idea pre-orders except the one I can’t, Eniac 1. We were taking about supporting good things by publishers in the Marvels Voices Legacy thread. The flip side is not supporting gross behavior.

3 Likes

Oh snap, I’m gonna have to remember that place cause I’d love to get a good laugh while eating out…

1 Like

Hey, everyone that got stuck with an Eniac copy… let’s all think of creative things we can do with the copies when we get them (yes, I pre-ordered it like 10 years ago I think… )

4 Likes

Turn the cover into a punch card

1 Like

Who can make the best non-traditional paper airplane out of it?

1 Like

I think it would be funny if someone was ale to snag a bunch of copies and post it on their social media pages showing their plans not working.

2 Likes

Or how fast krap collector puts out a shepherd alert for the book.
Rumour has it that some/one of the Bad Idea guys are now silent partners in the krap collector app.
Me no likey.

1 Like

I haven’t heard that rumor. Who/which one?

Dinesh. @Anthony, Keep in mind, it’s just hearsay at this point.

I heard the speculation around the time that that Bad Idea Ashcan book really caught heat a few months ago. The speculation was that Dinesh had either partnered with Nick, or invested, in some form, in the app. Again, it was just hearsay.

1st and 2nd prints…printed at the same time.

It’s funny cause every publisher could be doing the same thing or they could just simply print up first prints again. Nobody would ever know…

5 Likes

So cover A and cover B then. :rofl:

3 Likes