Bags and Boards

Do not buy these. I bought 10 packs of it during their boxing week sale or something like that. Bought them with the 56pt boards. The 56pt boards are marvelous, real thick and aesthetically pleasing with the comic.

The mylars on the other hand are godawful. I bought the regular size mylars with the regular size 56pt boards and when I put a comic in, the mylars split on the side. Calling these mylars is laughable, they are so thin they don’t look much different than the polyethylene bags that I’ve bought before. Just an awful product. If you used myltes before you’re going to be real upset with the quality of the Comic Pro Line mylars. Even though they are both advertised as 2mil, the mylites are so sturdy and looks great. The CPL mylars on the other hand are so thin that the first 5 mylars I used split on the side after putting a comic in. Stay far away.

2 Likes

Thanks for saving me problems. I’ll skip them :slight_smile:

@SpicyWasabi I was going to make an order and then saw similar posts in a Discord about the Mylars splitting. Have you bought the CPL Silver Age bags/28pt Boards before?. They any good?

I haven’t bought these but I think most stores in my area use them so I think they would be fine. My problem was just with the mylar bags.

1 Like

If you want the least expensive, high quality archival bags and boards there’s only one place but you have to call to order from them. I usually get 1000 Mylites2 & Fullbacks in Standard Size. You can certainly buy them at local comic shops but you’re going to pay a lot more from them than directly from the source. Cut out the middle man. I’m sure almost everyone here would recommend them over anyone else.

https://www.egerber.com/