Batman #92 One Per Store Variant Announced

This is one of those types of books if I had a store with a bunch of subscribers, I’d reward the one who’s subscribed the longest to Batman with it at my store…

1 Like

Reminds me of my baseball and basketball card collecting and trading days. I use to put together sets. It was fun spending 50 cents on 15 cards in a set that was 600-700 cards where you got cards of all the players that season for the most part.

Then came the chase inserts and they would only do sets in the 200 or less range with 15-25 subsets and some of those were impossible to get.

It took all the fun out of it and I quickly left as soon as the chase cards came along.

Plus it didn’t help that most packs went from 10-15 cards per pack down to like 4-5 and the prices quadrupled…

2 Likes

Oh yeah, card collecting is way too expensive. People at the card shop would take out all the hits and throw away the base cards in the trash.

People love chasing that collectible dragon. I’m surprised Marvel and DC doesn’t have regular releases sealed in blacked out bags with a chance at a “chase” variant. People would buy extras without a second thought for a chance at a rare variant subset.

1 Like

:shushing_face: they maybe listening. Don’t give them the Kirkman milking cow.

2 Likes

No kidding! If they are I want one of each chase comic for a full year as payment!

$750? Pick up 10 copies of Young Avengers #1 instead

Ridiculous price

1 Like

You use to be able to get 700 copies of Young Avengers #1 at $750😜

2 Likes

I’ll be paying cover price should I find it…