Batman Catwoman #4

I think its probably close since the Joker War is over. I bet its 85% of regular Batman. Maybe Im wrong.

I do. I enjoy it.

Well your name is BatmanFan u better buy it lol

3 Likes

Second. Love Bat/Cat! One of my fav things in Batman right now!

1 Like

I really enjoy the “What happened?” mystery that we are slowing learning more and more about.

Its been good so far.

Are you sure about that?
If the demand is there… cough Batman #89 - Punchline - cough

1 Like

Keep buying cheap copies of Batman 24 still. Love that issue! I like the whole relationship story going back to Batman 14-15 “Rooftops” story! Tom King gets too much of a bad rap.

2 Likes

I do as well. What comic fan wouldn’t be reading Tom King on Batman? :grin::bat:

Honestly I am waiting for the issues to show up in $1 clearance sales. Except 3 & 4. Buying those.

1 Like

More like Batman Annual #2. At least as “a” Batwoman in some reality.

1 Like

Did anyone see Batman Catwoman #5 It has Bat-Cat or the new Batwoman on the cover again? (cover A)

1 Like

Those ears tho.

1 Like

Taking it back to the beginning

All I see is a whole lot of locked knees.

And Bruce’s legs go for miles! Daaaaaayyyyyyyummmnnn

2 Likes

That’s a goddamn awful cover. That lady in the background looks like she has a stick up her ass. Or pregnant. Jesus the more I look at it the worse it gets. Explain why the shadows are going in completely different directions?

1 Like

Dramatic effect, or a rip in the time/space continuum that affects the physical properties of light. Or a strange arrangement of spotlights. Or bad art.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not following the story but when did Bruce lose his original legs and is the newest storyline that the new villain Miracle Molly is trying to get hers back from him?

It’s Tynion’s newest villain! Who is Pilate Dotty!? Why can’t Batman break her mesmerizing spell and quit lengthening, strengthening, and toning? Find out more in Batman Catwoman #5, “How Bruce Got His Curves Back!”

1 Like

LoL. That’s real?