Biggest regret on sale of comic

I got a minty potential 9.8 candidate I’d sell ya… :wink:

PM me the $ - I may be interested! If I can’t swing it right now - I appreciate the consideration!

2023 is coming to a close, so lets reflect on what we didnt regret selling, since this year has been a downfall…

Strange Academy #1, Department of Truth #1, Spider-Man 2 #1 Promo…Im glad I sold all of them

3 Likes

Considering how hard the prices of comics have fallen this year, I regret selling nothing.

3 Likes

Spider-man #7 I was surprised by how how many suckers still exist in this hobby.

1 Like

You can get a Canto 9.8 (Cover A) for a reasonable amount now…they were pushing $1000…I see a recent sale for $270. 2nd and 3rds in 9.8 less than $50 as well. If I wasn’t chasing a few bronze/silvers at the moment I’d jump on one. Maybe that’ll be a goal for 2024.

There are very few copper/modern books I’d put ahead of that one (that I want but don’t already have).

I almost never keep anything in stock. I just sell anything that’s notable while it’s hot. The only things that are considered valuable I keep are things I don’t want to sell like my old Moon Knight. Sometimes I regret selling stuff because it goes nuclear and other times I’m glad I got rid of it when I did.

1 Like

The only thing I have really ever regretted seeing was my Crow #1-4 and my NYX #2 that came back a 9.8

I don’t regret selling anything Star Wars/Ahsoka/Thrawn etc, etc.

Sure don’t regret selling any thing Phyla-Vel related :joy: Can’t believe I made $$$ off her!

I also sold anything, everything I could relative to Miles Morales. Sorry…I know folks love him but I cashed in.
I still have a few books of his and a UF4 but anything extra, not his first were blown out. Anything left will be long hauls for the grandkids if they are interested (Miles). IMO…many of those Miles books were hyper inflated. Ultimate comics #5 for example.

A Wolverine #8 9.8 …that book is cool but was fetching wayyyy too much imo and I had to unload it. I think I have another anyway.

Oh…I also sold a bunch of 8 Billion Genies. No regrets. I do like that book though.

I guess that’s the trend…there were books still in this last year that really were getting absurd amounts and it was smart in many cases to move em.

3 Likes