Black Adam movie expected December 2021

Who does Pierce Brosnan play ? Dr. Fate ? They show him putting on a helmet, but it wasnt clear to me. Also, who was in the sky-sleds ?

Yes. Dr. Fate.

1 Like

Older Kent Nelson though. Thought there was some discussion on introducing a more middle-eastern type Fate alter-ego from one of the JSA books (cant remember) ?

This actually looks pretty fun. I imagine there will be a stinger setting up him and Shazam meeting in the near future to fight.

2 Likes

I believe Brosnan is the present time Dr. Fate. The middle eastern one could be during Black Adam’s backstory.

1 Like

Khalid Nassour (from Wikipedia), that was the New 52 Doctor Fate; havent read any of his stories.

This might lead to the formation or introduction of the JSA.

When was there concrete discussion regarding bringing in Khalid Nassour? The Dr. Fate solicited for this movie has always been Kent Nelson.

McFarlane Toys Wave 1 Pre-Orders:

2 Likes

The “hero” version of Black Adam… :heart:

Love the detail

1 Like

After seeing all the figures, I’m having serious Spider-man 3 (Toby McGuire) flash backs. So many characters…. in one movie. Character overload commencing in 3, 2, 1……

Todd making people buy another figure instead of just having the hood included as an accessory

Different cards too

1 Like

You’re forgetting those fists! One has fists!

new trailer

1 Like

I’ll watch it!

This trailer is miles better than the previous one. Appeals more widely if i may say so. Also, spoiler for those who doesn’t know the villain of the movie.

2 Likes

I’ve been invited by my LCS and WB to go see Black Adam tomorrow at an early premier! Ill keep you all posted as to my thoughts!

2 Likes

Please do let us know, I am seeing drastically mixed reviews and I’m curious what you and other forum members think.

1 Like

Yeah, very curious for your thoughts, because I’m more interested in what Dr. Fate and Hawkman are up to than what the Rock is cooking. Although if there is a Cavill Superman appearance I would go check that out.

1 Like

Rock has been dropping hints but I almost wonder if it could be Martian Manhunter rather than Cavil Supes