Black Friday Deals on Toys or Comics POST HERE:

Play Station 5 should have some availability at major retailers and Sony online in 10 hours

1 Like

Buy 2 get 1 free video games including some PS5 and Xbox Series X titles back up at Target.

@RipCityGamer - Wink twice if TFAW is doing any sort of Black Friday deal.

1 Like

We’ll have some stuff on 40-70% discount and likely doing a free shipping promo, but we aren’t going too crazy or doing dollar comics or anything this year because of how much time that will add on to processing regular orders with the covid restrictions in place.

3 Likes

PCKComics.com will be doing 20% off all in-stock raw comics and 10% off all slabs. Sale starts Midnight PST and goes all day Friday.

2 Likes

KidRobot.com has 25% off all orders $100 or more using CYBERROBOT25 code.

I’m patiently waiting for BCW to offer the 25% off deal again, like they did last year…

TFAW 30-70% off sale has some good titles in it.

Funko is giving away a free limited edition Freddy Funko Christmas-themed Pop with any purchases that total $75 or more. Shipping is free too as they give you free shipping at $50.

Entertainment Earth Black Friday Sale: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/s/black-friday-sale/s?id=TH-905304473

Some decent deals:

1. Star Wars TVC Skiff for $21.89
  2. black Series Hot Leia for under $12
  3. Kylo Ren lightsaber for $100 off
    3.Marvel Legends deals on Squirrel Girl, two packs, other stuff

Was interested in the “Hot Leia”…but only found “Hoth” Leia…in which she’s covered up in winter garb…i suppose she’s keeping warm, but does nothing for me…:wink:

The largest erogenous zone in the human body is the mind, my friend!

1 Like

Your nuts man… Hoth Leia is just as beautiful… she’s like a little white snow bunny…

That’s what I get for reading while sleep deprived for setting up all our own Black Friday stuff. Totally missed that it was only Friday, and told myself I’d wait until I had some more time to browse and order something!

Oh well, I’m still gonna do it!

1 Like

That’s ok. We will be doing 25% off all in-stock raw comics for Cyber Monday :wink:

Also, the code PCKComicsHeatingUp! is always good for 10% off your first order if you want to buy a slab, so you still have another chance!

65% off some video games

1 Like

Mycomicshop Cyber Monday Books Giving Sale

$1 comics, free comics and graphic novels for every $10 spent, and 20-30% off across the site

1 Like

$15.99, today only

3 Likes

All the Amazon Black Friday Deals

1 Like