Black Friday Deals on Toys or Comics POST HERE:

Skybound has a really fantastic sale going on right now. Kirkman isn’t everyone’s jam, but I really like Walking Dead and a few other things of his.

A few really cheap graded books. Walking Dead trades and compendiums like 50-75% off. Kroma trade for $5. Normally closer to $20. Single issues are $8/per. And, shipping is super cheap. I think it started at $6 for a single trade. I ended up getting 4 trades and 2 slabs, and it only went up to $7.09.

4 Likes

They used to do the Black Friday boxes that were killer.

Those had the red foil Negan comics, right? Those were insanely hot once upon a time.

yup

Should name this to Cyber Monday deals too…

Here’s a good one for you Razor Crest fans… 30% off at Amazon and LEGO directly, which knocks off almost $200 from original price:

LEGO Star Wars The Razor Crest 75331 UCS Set @ Amazon

LEGO Star Wars The Razor Crest 75331 UCS Set @ LEGO

2 Likes

Yeah…after they blew it up it kinda lost its cachet…

Still a really cool ship and set…

I sure hope Disney/Fox don’t see this, you know because they want to erase this image from history. They might shut the site down.

1 Like

Entertainment Earth is having a pretty good Cyber Monday sale going on right now:

Star Wars Toys and Merch

Marvel Toys and Merch

All Cyber Monday Deals at EE

Carrie Fisher in that outfit made many 80’s boys into men. Shoot, Friends spoofed it.

Forbidden Planet NY is having a 40 % off sale on most comics, at least newer ones. I picked up a lot I’d been waiting to get cheap.