Black Knight: Curse of The Ebony Blade

Starting to see some nice, organic discussions on this series, folks now trying to find it, and questions to why people are after it (and interest as a whole versus just spec/monetary reasons). People discussing the story arc/new character, etc. Nice, slow heat on the series/book which is a great thing.

3 Likes

Savannah cancelled my order. Someone bought the last copy yada yada yada.

The worst comicxposure can do is cancel, right?

Much worse they will wait for you to cancel a year later after not hearing from them

In my experience, they’ve only cancelled my incentives. But, since the book is sought after, they’ll probably cancel this too. Is it worth calling them?

You can call them. In my experience with comicxsposure I’ve canceled all my orders about 6-9 months after they don’t ship, I did however receive one of those cancelled orders after being refunded.

1 Like

Got one of the cover A’s for issue 5. What is the daughters full name ? I could only find her being called Professor Jacks. The mother is named Ashima; is she from India ?

1 Like

her full name is Jacks Chopra

2 Likes

Mine too. Just got the same email.

Translation: We can sell these for more now, so we cancelled your order.

1 Like

That’s one of the things that is ruining this hobby too. Honor your prices, especially if you already took the customers money.

It’s why I buy two copies of whatever book gets hot from the latest d+ episode one always gets cancelled. Happened with Contessa and He Who Remains to me.

They were honest with me on hot books with a prior order, it is likely that so many were purchased at once (due to the link on CHU) that it caused inventory issues.

2 Likes

Seems like the #5 Hans is getting some love. Multiple sales for double ratio. Only two covers to choose from.

2 Likes

I honestly think the money would be better spent on other issues. I’m not saying it’s a bad book by any means, but the regular #5A (with Jaks actually on the cover), the Cabal #1 or the Hans #1 are all better plays.
The only thing going for the #5 Hans is that it is certainly not a plentiful comic.

Not that what I think means squat lol.

Some people are trying to say that’s Jacks in armor on the #5 1:25 since the Hans covers follow the evolution of Black Knight from the Golden Age to current.

1 Like

Some also trying to say that’s her in armor on the #1 stormbreakers because of the skinny legs.

#5 Hans looks like a dude to me. This theory some people have may be a stretch. We’ll have to wait till the next series comes out.

1 Like

hans #5 will be the rarest, but the stormbreaker from #1 is the bigger book imo if she gets a future in the comics

2 Likes

I get sick of this BS. I’ll be watching to see if they list them again at a higher price.

1 Like