Black Panther 2: Atlantis vs Wakanda

I know, right! Marvel get it done!

Probably to differentiate from DC and Aquaman

1 Like

2 Likes

Wont be for long if the spoilers are correct. Nakia tells Shuri she had a son with T’Challa

That, to me, sounds like they are setting up T’Challas son to take over the mantle, eventually.

4 Likes

Doesn’t sound like that at all.

I Read that initially as T’Challa and Shuri had a son…so you can imagine my confusion…

3 Likes

Why would a Kings son be raised to take his fathers mantle? That’s just absurd. Im sure Nakia and company will just be making small talk at the end of the movie, if the spoiler pans out. Im sure its a throw away, nothing dialogue. Fiege is known for that. :beers:

1 Like

Whomp Whomp

2 Likes

What am I missing…

1 Like

Wakanda forever is actually a Lego™ movie.

5 Likes

alleged plot leaked

half of this we already knew. some of this sounds suspicious

1 Like

2 Likes

toy leak

2 Likes

Looks like something out of the black hole.

3 Likes

D23 trailer

4 Likes

Empire magazine covers…

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/shuri-s-sunbird-76211

7 Likes

Number 1 question this trailer made me ask…. When is a good time to sell RiRi and Shuri keys? I am digging out those comics and ready to sell. Got burnt (sold late) on America Chavez, Ms.Marvel, etc.

Excellent trailer BTW.

1 Like

Based on those Experiences, what would you have done differently?

I think that is likely your answer.

I will say what I do is list them for the price I would like to sell them for early enough so eventually the price “catches up.” Even if I could have sold for more I’m ok with that to get “my price.” I don’t look back.

But if they’re not selling by the time the last trailer comes out, that’s a sign you need to drop the price quickly if you are looking to move them before getting burnt. Because at that point you likely Missed the peak and it’s all downhill from there. My experience anyway.

3 Likes