7 Likes

Attuma back left

3 Likes

Riri

4 Likes

I AM READY! FEED ME MORE!

This is hype

1 Like

That was pretty good by teaser standards. Nice! Looks good. I wonder when is a good time to sell off the Shuri and RiRi spec (1st appearances). Wait until a full trailer? Thanks.

I might start listing the shuri 1sts I have, but set the price a bit above market and see if it catches up.

1 Like

Iron Heart …

2 Likes

I wouldn’t sell either from what I hear both actresses Marvel contracts are for many appearances

5 Likes

These avengers movies will have Riri and Shuri as the replacements for their mantles

1 Like

Well how about that. Sneaky.

1 Like

I feel kind of burned by the Ms.Marvel and America Chavez spec. I made profit. But hopefully more will be made from Shuri and RiRi. RiRi does look really cool.

2 Likes

I have great faith in America Chavez going forward. Xochitl Gomez is very bright, young rising star who had a huge, established fan base even before her Marvel role.
I’m not saying the best window of opportunity wasn’t missed with Vengeance #1, but that book will remain important and is still a great hold.

2 Likes

Yep. Good spec is always good spec some just take longer to mature to the profit point you think is worthwhile.

2 Likes

JFC…now that is how you do a trailer!!! This looks epic and emotional!!

1 Like

So, did we see T’challa’s son in the trailer ?

3 Likes

Could it be a flashback?

It looks like wakanda being flooded or something

Maybe it’s Tosin :joy:

1 Like