Black Panther 2: Atlantis vs Wakanda

I agree with your assessment that ‘A lot of super hero costumes make zero sense’; thats why I didnt like the bike shorts, jewelery, and suggested something more streamlined (like a fish per se :roll_eyes:).

The appearance is also important - the Namor outfit doesnt have to look silly and campy, should aim to be cool and realistic to a mass audience. Both acting and the look has to be good, not to mention the story. See George Clooney Batman vs. Bale Batman.

I liked that movie, underrated.

3 Likes

I saw that movie in middle school. We got showed it in a history class and at one point where a girls boobs were out the teacher tried using her hands to cover the nipples lol

2 Likes

Those were the days :rofl:

Promo art

1 Like

Namor’s other look in the movie…

6 Likes

Omg, that headdress look is amazing! Please be real.

1 Like

alleged plot leak

7 Likes

Dr Doom concept art

1 Like

It will just be a stand in Doom in his armor I heard, no actor attached to the role.

1 Like

A less obvious issue to look for or sell is Avengers VS X-Men #7, in which Namor invades & floods Wakanda. I’m listing my CBCS 9.6 right now.

4 Likes

This is gonna be a good bundle for sale lol I cant wait

1 Like

hopefully leak is right and shuri stays BP, bp2 book has come down quite bit

1 Like

Time to buy… no real official images or press info. SDCC and D23 will launch the books

I love this forum and the insight it has provided! Been stockpiling so much of this stuff for so long. Here’s to hoping they pan out. Honestly, love the books regardless. Black Panther and Namor just HATE each other!

Our discussions on this stuff and most of these books back in 2019!!!

3 Likes
7 Likes

3 Likes

Elements from that leak seem pretty spot on.

2 Likes

Yes they do

1 Like