Black Panther 2 Possible Full Spoiler

[spoiler]The movie features a war between Wakanda and Atlantis for control of Vibranium.

The movie begins with T’Challa’s funeral. Shuri (Letitia Wright) replaces him as the protector of Wakanda while M’Baku (Winston Duke) leads Wakanda until a new ruler is chosen.
T’Challa and Nakia (Lupita Nyong’o) have an eight-year-old son, Azari, who is training to assume his father’s place in the future under the guidance of his grandmother Ramonda (Angela Basset)
Aneka (Michaela Coel) is a member of the Dora Milaje who is in a relationship with her commander Okoye (Danai Gurira), following Okoye’s split from W’Kabi (Daniel Kaluuya).
Riri Williams (Dominique Thorne) is a prodigy who attends MIT as part of the Wakandan outreach program managed by Shuri.
Riri and her mentor Dr. Graham (Lake Bell) develop a device to extract Vibranium from the ocean and unkowingly tap into Atlantis’s reserves.
Atlantis is an ancient Mayan underwater kingdom that desperately needs Vibranium due to the ecological impact of the Celestial Emergence upon the ocean.
Namor (Tenoch Huerta) is the poweful, half-human/half-Atlantean ruler of Atlantis.
Namora (Mabel Cadena) is Namor’s cousin and enforcer who develops a rivalry with Okoye.
Attuma (Josué Maychi) is a powerful warlord who commands Atlantis’ armies and hates the surface world.
Namor sends his men to destroy the device and kill Riri and Dr. Graham.
Shuri and Okoye rescue Riri after a car chase through the MIT campus and bring her to Wakanda, where Riri develops an armored suit and becomes Ironheart.
Namor finds out about Wakanda and declares war in order to claim their Vibranium for Atlantis.
Dr. Graham secretly works for Doctor Doom, who is manipulating conflict between Wakanda and Atlantis from behind the scenes.
In the end, Shuri passes the mantle of Black Panther and the throne of Wakanda to M’Baku to protect the world in her own terms.[/spoiler]>

7 Likes

from 4chan or Reddit ?

This sounds like a repeat of Civil War …

Avengers vol. 4 #1 & 4 should see a boost again

1 Like

The only thing I wish to be true is that we get a Mexican Namor. That would be lit.

1 Like

Came up on 4chan on 2/25

2 Likes

So in Iron Man 2 there’s a map in the background that shows the location of Wakanda and Atlantis. This was 8 years before the first Black Panther movie. They put Atlantis right in the middle of S.America and Africa so this is why they are going with Hispanic Atlanteans.

The map of S.H.I.E.L.D. hotspots from Iron Man 2. Now that both Thor and Captain America: The First Avenger are out, we have a much better idea of what each spot is supposed to be, though about half...

3 Likes

Wouldn’t Atlanteans become pale as hell over hundreds of years in the depths of the ocean with no sun light? Tanning beds maybe??

Aquaman aint pale…

But he does F%*K fish…

6 Likes

They should have a pale blue tint to their skin if they are following the comics.

2 Likes

About a half a year ago we got this photo from someone who works at the studio.

Even says it’s for Black Panther. Two weeks ago we got this picture.

which appears to be the tank from the first picture in use. So it’s almost safe to say that all the Atlantis stuff is true.

2 Likes

Yup :crazy_face: :blush:

And BP2 will be filming in Puerto Rico soon…

1 Like

So, has M’baku ever worn the Black Panther suit ?

No I dont believe he has, he does have a newer Vibranium suit from a couple years back that has a “Gorilla Laser” and looks similar to Black panther suit.

1 Like

I saw that in The Last Annihilation: Wakanda

So does this impact the spec on Shuri as BP ? Is there any issue where Mbaku becomes BP ?

Shuri as Black Panther isn’t really spec anymore, it’s almost all but certain. And when that happens, the excitement/suspense that drives a lot of comic prices pre-release kinda dies out and the affect it has on prices is almost the same as when the movie is already out - prices drop. I think we’ll see a bump for her books when a trailer releases but that’s it. Most people have accepted that she won’t stay Black Panther. I’m waiting for that bump to sell my last Shuri book and I’ll be happy to be done w it lol.

3 Likes

You guys think Attuma being in this is legit?

Yes, already announced he’s in the movie. And thats official promo art.

1 Like

What’s Kotal Kahn doing there

2 Likes