Black Panther 2 Release Date Announced

He’s worse than Aquaman

1 Like

But he has wings on his feet! WINGS!

…I like Namor.

An update.

Release date July 8, 2022

Man, shows what these studios can do. Hasn’t even begun filming yet.

3 Likes

says Letitia Wright aka shuri has been given top billing, so that pretty much confirms their making her the black panther

Top billing sometimes is just that though, not guaranteed who is who… Sometimes actors and actresses just have great agents that know how to score them deals in the contract negotiations.

But if they’re truly not doing a replacement of Chadwick, only makes sense to give it to his sister, she’s next in line for the crown anyways…

1 Like

I’m still hoping that Malice becomes a thing lol. Lupita Nyong’o still an important cast member and amazing actress.

Wishful thinking on my part :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like her, she is adorable.

1 Like

She is fun but has posted some dumb stuff on twitter. I mean, many of us have and her stuff wasn’t atrocious, so the controversy passed.

1 Like

It wasn’t just simple dumb stuff. She was straight up spreading vaccine misinformation.

It’s no wonder she had to take down her Twitter.

yahoo news says that shuri will become new black panther in 3rd act of the 2nd movie
possible spoiler

C’mon, we ALL knew this would happen…

1 Like

Not everyone. Some were holding out hope for Michael B. Jordan to return somehow. I thought that sounded further-fetched than Shuri, though.

I think MBJ is too busy working on Static and his Val Zod project

1 Like

killmonger is coming back just not in bp2, although bp2 will more than likely set up his return

Pretty sure they will reveal Kang as the Black panther :joy:

3 Likes

or Mephistio…or both from different multiverses.