Black Panther 2 Release Date Announced

Just remember where you heard the spec first it wasn’t kcc, cbsi, youtube or anywhere else

8 Likes

Admit it, @Alana, you secretly work for Disney and get all this juicy info that you leak us!

1 Like

My wife did shows for ABC owned by Disney… Alana would get fired before she’d get any of the juicy details… :wink:

Letitia Wright keeps spouting COVID-19 nonsense, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was originally supposed to carry the Black Panther franchise, but then Feige called an audible and decided to bring in T’Challa’s child.

This is all speculation on my part of course.

A book I have yeah

2 Likes

Same here, but I love these early del Otto Secret War covers. I think he did interiors too.

I think this was his first official work on a comic.

In 2002 his work was shown to Joe Quesada, the editor-in-chief of Marvel Comics, who assigned him the art duties for the Secret War mini-series, written by Brian Michael Bendis.

Shuri getting recasted

Chances of killmonger becoming Black Panther up 500% lol

2 Likes

Sometimes, the best of things are just left to stand on their own. I enjoyed the movie. The portrayal of BP by Boseman was perfect. Obviously I know nothing about the plans/plot, but I feel like some things will be shoe horned in. Nothing wrong with letting Wakanda and BP do their thing in the background. We all know they are there and handling business in the Marvel Universe.

Just keep in mind that the original report cited in the article came from giant freakin robot lol

2 Likes

she is anti vax, and flew to London, she cant fly back without getting vaxxed, so it was always gonna end this way.

1 Like

See ya!

Good luck finding another role that gets as much exposure and pays as well as an MCU superhero.

2 Likes

Social media is a hell of a drug. Walking away from being Black Panther is beyond wild.

5 Likes

Ya I don’t think she made the decision on a monetary basis.

Back on topic… or this gets shutdown now!

1 Like

Science is ever changing as new information becomes available. I get that frustrates people, but the world is dynamic place and you adjust to the facts as you go.

I get a good chuckle to think about what I was doing in March of 2020…wiping down groceries with Lysol wipes! That was a fun time.

But I digress!

My question is what the official release of, “Black Panther 2,” will be with delays I’m expecting as everything gets sorted out. Let’s debate that as it is on topic.

3 Likes

Fake news. Story isnt real. Website that it came from is click-bait.

2 Likes