Black Panther 2 Release Date Announced

Hopefully they do a Terrence Howard and recast. Zendaya can squeeze in more roles.

Via Hollywood Reporter Heat Vision

"And while we’re here … Letitia Wright and Black Panther 2 started trending Thursday with some rumors coming in from the lowlands.

We did some digging and sources close to the production say Panther 2 is indeed on track to resume production in late January in Atlanta. With Wright."

2 Likes

I think you right about this.

Also there was no fire sales of Black Panther 2 books :rofl:

1 Like

Any confirmation on whether she is going to be BP ?

Told ya it was FAKE…

1 Like

Her MCU days are over, I suspect. Potentially re-wrote the ending to strip her of the black Panther mantle going forward and Kill off her character. At least that’s how I read it.

Hhmmmm…need to rethink holding these Shuri keys for this movie…

untill there is a story about her getting vaxxed, i think she is done. she cant fly back without it.

I think travel restrictions may not last as long this variant, but we’ll see.

The only fact in the article was that Marvel rewrote the ending because of her, as in they made it centered around her becoming Black Panther. Everything else there is just opinion/clickbait.

1 Like

Maybe they will do something like this for the new ending?

4 Likes

Is she in? Is she out? Place yer’ bets!

1 Like

Alright guys I guess I have to come out and say it. But I’m gonna be the new Black Panther

3 Likes

Nice. Congrats on landing the role. What issue do you first appear in?

2 Likes

NFL super pro 1

4 Likes

Damn, and I loaded up on US 1 #1

Thats not you with the cape on the cover in shadow?

4 Likes

I’m the one driving the truck. 1st Cameo partial cover appearance…you’ll need a loupe.

1 Like

5 Likes