Black Widow Trailer Spec

Yeah, their set back is called Putin.
The Russians provide a substantial lack of confidence from the Democratic world as their secretive, authoritarian, propaganda society provides no transparency.

I hate to say “the Trumps of the world” seeing as how im republican 
 but if the shoe fits i guess :man_shrugging:

Whoever you heard that from, is lying to your face. cough cough. There will be no vaccine ready before the US election.

not to masses sure, but there will be some big press conference at the white house announcing one. 2-3 weeks before election day. might even show a few people getting it for the news reels but of course it will all be bs

Yeah, all political propaganda

It depresses me to no end a virus has been politicized in this manner. People are debating the merits of science and masks and I just feel sorrow. We need unity to fight this virus and it has become another, “US versus THEM,” issue, facts be damned. Everyone knows who I blame and that I will be voting in the hopes he doesn’t get another term

3 Likes

Also, on a non-political note, at least we get the Disney+ MCU shows if the flicks are delayed. “Wandavision,” looks legit.

They’ve confirmed she’s going to be the new Black Widow in the upcoming MCU. I’ve got quite a few Black Widow #1’s. Including both regular covers and a newsstand as well. Still haven’t found a reasonably priced copy of Inhumans #5.

Hopefully they can get them out and I can cash in the next time she heats up.

I think the new Black Widow will be in the Thunderbolts the Marvel Studios is developing.

1 Like

Starting to think Thanos won there hasn’t been anything since :eyes:

1 Like

Is the theorized Thunderbolts a movie or Disney+ show? I’ve heard both rumors off and on.

I still suspect that Taskmaster will be the female version.

No idea yet.

manbaby

1 Like

Disney’s Live-Action CRUELLA and Marvel Studios’ BLACK WIDOW Will Release Day and Date in Theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access on May 28 and July 9, respectively.

Disney and Pixar’s LUCA to Release Exclusively on Disney+ on June 18

The scheduling shift for “Black Widow” means that “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings,” which was previously set for July, was bumped back to Sept. 3. It’s expected to have a traditional theatrical release.

3 Likes

Marvel Studios’ “Black Widow” is in theaters July 9 and on @DisneyPlus with Premier Access. Additional fees required.

1 Like

Kinda figured this was gonna happen. Just hate the $30 rental model

2 Likes

@Anthony Agreed.
I personally get tired of hearing the same old argument of “Well, you would spend that on a ticket to the theatre anyway” “It’s still a far better deal”, etc, etc.

I pay for the movie experience. I pay because it is a fun event that I enjoy with family and friends. I pay because regardless of how incredible my home TV or sound system is, it will absolutely never compete with the theatre. Regardless of what brand of popcorn I use at home, it never quite matches that of which I gorge myself on at the theatre.

I hate the damn argument. I can sit on the shore of Lake Michigan on a beautiful hot summer day
but it still aint’ Hawaii.

5 Likes

So when it premieres go to your local theater? It’s both in theaters and streaming. Get your movie experience there.

2 Likes

I can sit on the shore of Lake Michigan on a beautiful hot summer day
but it still aint’ Hawaii.

No salt, no sharks, no worries.

2 Likes