Black Widow Trailer Spec

I always tease my kids when we’re at the beach…

“Hey kids, how do you know if there’s sharks in the water?”
“How dad?”
“Is the water salty?”
“Yes dad, it’s salty.”
“Then there’s sharks out there!”

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

@SpideyHunter516 Absolutely, and I will.
My entire point was in regards to the many, many people who have stated that movie theatres will become obsolete and that streaming is a perfectly acceptable replacement for both them and the overall experience.

I hear that argument all the time.

1 Like

Love that post by the way!!!

Let me tell you how much extra I am willing to pay to watch a movie on Disney+ day of theatre release after already being a subscriber and paying monthly…jack and squat

4 Likes

Understood. I dont want streaming to replace theaters just supplement them while this pandemic is going on.

1 Like

It’s like Disney doesn’t know Kodi exists, just release on your paid streaming app no reason to charge more you’re taking in a billion or two every month in subscription fees as is. If not people will steam elsewhere for free.

2 Likes

Freshwater sharks, Poyo. Be careful.

1 Like

I was going to say Bull Sharks are found in freshwater.

1 Like

Y’all just had to go and ruin my perfectly good dad joke…

2 Likes

I just want you to be safe!

1 Like

Never truly safe… we humans forget that we are not at the top of the food chain from an evolutionary standpoint when you remove our use of brain that created tools and technology… we make very tasty meals with not a whole lot of built in defense as standalone organic bodies…

1 Like

People are not as tasty as one may think.

Wondering how you know this…

1 Like

4 Likes

Depends on how hungry you are.

I played professional soccer in Brazil for a few years. We had an… incident.

3 Likes

And clearly you ate a little too much as the result… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

There’s a great short story by Stephen King called “Survivor Type”…fits perfectly with the last few comments. Highly recommend it!

No way! For which team?

It was a joke. It is the plot of the movie “Alive”. I had the country and sport wrong though.

Stranded after a plane crash in the Andes mountains, individual members of Uruguay’s rugby team respond differently. Group leader Nando (Ethan Hawke) tries to keep everyone’s spirits up; medical student Roberto (Josh Hamilton) diligently treats cases of frostbite and gangrene; loose cannon Antonio (Vincent Spano) gradually loses his composure. Once all available food stuffs run out, the group faces a terrible dilemma: eat one or more of their deceased teammates, or die.

3 Likes