Black Widow's TASKMASTER identity revealed

https://mcucosmic.com/2020/05/12/taskmasters-identity-in-black-widow-confirmed-again/

I had a hunch O-T Fagbenle was playing him for a long time. This confirms it.

Time to get those books, kiddies.

Ultimate Comics Spider-man #26 and Marvel Graphic Novel #57

It’s Ultimate Venom and Carnage in the Venom films they barely moved up in price. Ultimate Spider-Man #33 went from a $5 book to a $11 book 1st Ultimate Venom, meanwhile a 9.8 ASM #300 fetches $2400 + tax

I bought those books about a year ago when we all talked about it all from dollar bins. Maybe they have been replenished again by now lol.

The cover of All New Ultimates #11 with him on the cover is actually pretty cool though.

Venom is Venom. It doesnt change. 616, Ultimate…both are the same.

Ultimate Taskmaster is different than 616 Taskmaster. Different characters.

People love hot books. I doubt UCSM #26 will become huge but it will probably see a spike… Now, if they would have used the 616 version, Avengers #196 would have seen a bigger spike.

Eh, looks like I was wrong.

SPOILER ---- Someone on 4chan & reddit revealed that it’s Anya Dreykov. Olga Kurylenko plays the character, who we havent even seen in any of the trailers.

1 Like

That Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos one shot from 2009 is hard to find.

1 Like

Isnt that a different character ? I was looking at that book earlier…but the last name is different.

I just saw a bunch of copies in the multi-packs at Ollie’s!

cant find print run on comicchron

I don’t know to be honest she is a Black Widow named Anya seems to have moved copies since the 4 Chan leak

1 Like

I saw. Mile High has copies of that book.

It’s her only appearance too

Yea. If it’s not her, then that character in the movie has no comic appearance yet. I looked in the Black Widow Prelude #1 comic - cant tell if the character is in that one panel with Natasha in the Red Room. If it is, its unnamed…and far reaching.

Maybe the leaker has trouble spelling Russian last names could be the case

1 Like

Ok I think it’s Head mistress Anya first appearance black widow vol 6 #3 as a kid as an adult #4

1 Like

Could be. Marvel Studios does retrofit existing characters into new ones to fit the movie’s narrative. But still, this girl still doesnt have the backstory or family that the movie character has. I still think it’s a brand new character named Anya Dreykov.

1 Like

2016, movie started production in 2017-18. i dont know i think that is to close timewise

There is a 1:25 and 2nd print for #3 so got a second print for some reason.

were they the book in front?