Bronze & Copper age comics heating up!

Will be hard to survive since they ] killed off half of them including the main character that’s most recognizable Ikaris.[

Anyways did you know Marvel Superheroes #14 1968 is first Eternals in Marvel and not Eternals #1. It reprints Jack Kirbys first work Red Raven comics #1 1940 which is first Eternals.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Nightwing coming soon?

https://www.cbr.com/dceu-nightwing-maze-runner-dylan-obrien-report/?utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P&fbclid=IwAR3PiRDMequtf_GF7TJNsewxh_6I7lS5TNF3EMpys-_gSM1I8MlJQnEL8gg

1 Like

I can see that.

Last few months pickups. Have another high grade set coming in the mail.

Classic, legendary battle between arch enemies going back to the Golden Age of Hollywood - check
1st Marvel battles/team-ups are becoming a thing - check
Werewolf by Night is coming - check
Dracula is high probability of coming - check
Feige can’t resist putting these 2 guys together some day - my wild ass guess

Completed values have been incrementally increasing (not crazy at all, but somewhat)
Off to press and grade and I’ll see them in a couple years again. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Once Marvel horror gets going it will only be a matter of time before Dracula and Werewolf by Night meet up. Very good odds these will be highly sought after when/if that happens. I bought both a while ago for the pc…might be a good idea to pick up an extra or two. It all depends on good ol Drac becoming official at some point.

3 Likes

I pick those two books up every time I see them cheap

3 Likes

Already slabbed and in the PC. Great pick ups.

3 Likes

1 Like

Wow. I have a raw copy, but it’s more of a 9.0 Grade.

Still has the poster intact, though.

1 Like

saw @0megaComics post about this sale on twitter

1 Like

Would like to verify this was an actual sale and what it sold for. Doesn’t appear to be a best offer.

Thinking now might be the time to list my extra copy.

2 Likes

Time to sell some Hot Wheels !

4 Likes

Funny…I just passed on two of these yesterday at a con. They were fairly priced, but the dealer also had a bunch of bronze horror I wanted so I had to make choices. At least I didn’t take modern over them :joy:

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s been pointed out already elsewhere, but Dave Stevens covers have been on fire the last month or so.

4 Likes

They sure have. I think that documentary (which is great btw), really stoked the fire.
I’ve always loved his stuff, and thankfully collected much of it already but its become an expensive paper chase now.

On the plus side…much of it is pretty obscure & can be mistaken for fodder, junk comics in cheap bins “if” you can find a place with that type of inventory.

3 Likes

100%

I found a few of issues of his Jonny Quest cover because it was lumped in with a bunch of Comico $1 fodder.

2 Likes

His Bettie Page 90’s stuff from Dark Horse was good too

3 Likes

Found this just yesterday.

7 Likes