BRZRKR - Keanu Reeves as Writer

I’m SHOCKED that it’s already becoming something. Almost as if that was the plan all along.

/s

5 Likes

C’mon, this was a given. Keanu Reeves is co-writer…

Now… I doubt #1 rises anymore than it has because the book has not had time to grow organically.

Still hoping for my Cyberpunk 2077 1 to hit… :rofl: damn video game glitch.

If Keanu can keep what 500k+ print run above cover price then he truly is ‘Neo’. :grinning:

Well damn that might actually make me go out and buy a copy

Is this in all copies of Brzrkr #1 ?

I’m not sure. I saw cbsi posted it. I never bought a copy of brzrkr so I didn’t know it was in there or not

One Stop Shop was suggesting people buy the foil #1s that come out this Weds. We would have heard about this if it was in the prior #1s. Guessing this is a new addition to the foils, but it sounds like the original #1s probably still count.

The big question is around the SIKTC “exclusive edition”. Is this a new edition, or are they giving out spare copies of the FCBD foils? I’d guess it’s a new thing just for this?

Damn it. Now I have to get a BRZRKR 1 and 2.

No idea. I’ve literally heard nothing about it at all until now. We had to shut off our phones because of how many people are calling to ask how to order the free SIKTC 1.

1 Like

Too bad it’s Netflix. They have not had the best track record with original programming IMO.

What makes you say that? I can think of many hits!

1 Like

So, BOOM wins the marketing of the year award… “How do we make it so no one returns the billion copies of BRZRKR #1 back to us? Oh, let’s make it so if people buy #1 and #2, we give them another new printing of SIKTC #1

2 Likes

Oh, for sure. Use their best asset to help pay for their expensive asset.

Crap now I have to buy them too

@RipCityGamer - you might not have this info yet, but when you do, can you chime in? If I pre-order the BRZRKR foil #1 and the 2A from TFAW, will I somehow magically get the SIKTC1 thingy?

I doubt it, just knowing how things are tracked and how orders are processed. It’s something I’ll be asking about tomorrow, though.

But historically any freebies that aren’t just put in every order (like some FCBD titles with orders during that day) tend to not happen on web orders.

Yea I would assume this is an in store only thing to push people to visit their local shops.

I don’t know if anybody has mentioned this yet, but it’s official. Netflix has picked up Brzrkr with Keanu acting and writing:

Yes, 19 hours ago…

Cool.