Canto II Hollow Men

Prior to this you said they weren’t replacing ratios. Again, you are contradicting what you’ve previously stated in why I was asking why you still had the ratios listed on eBay.

Right here:

Your story doesn’t seem to stay the same and you keep contradicting yourself of what’s been said, done, etc. I feel like you’re just blowing hot air at this point.

You also went on to say this:

Which now contradicts what you have now said, saying Diamond is to replace ratios, which tells me those should have been “destroyed” as well since they’re being replaced.

Perhaps you should go by your supplier, which is Diamond instead of going by what IDW is telling you, which you’ve failed to provide any links or proof of what they’re telling you or the masses to do.

@elreycomics on another note, any news on the Peach Momoko Kickstarter?

1 Like

Mentioned a few posts up:

thats the mystery box, not the kick starter.

2 Likes

Wow. That’s a lot of money already pledged for a Momoko cover. And here people where talking about how McFarlane was using Kickstarter. SMH…

We live is 10/14 and miskatonic 11/11 release dates. I did post the covers though

1 Like

Ah ok. Where did you post the covers?

Instagram I believe. I may have shared it on Kickstarter as well

1 Like

Was just shared an email from a retailer source that reached out to IDW who said that they should destroy all error copies, which includes the ratio variants. :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Should?”

Please. And people “should” wear masks because it shows you value others health.

“Should” is weak.

Well, those are my words. I’m not going to post the email since it has names in it.

Basically, destroy them cause all these retailers are getting replacments.

@D-Rog you should stop taking words so literally… :wink:

Still waiting for an email on what’s up. I ordered this July 1st.

I’ve tried numerous times over emails to contact them. Nothing in their website about the issue. Still taking orders though!

Apparently there are 26 in stock…wonder if two of those are the ones they’re supposed to be shipping me…

UPDATE:. I called…hopefully I don’t get wacked with fees for calling Canada…but person on the phone says they’re stuck in customs still, lol.

DAMN YOU COVID!!!

I was going to order some stuff from Japan for my car and some art supplies, but I don’t want my stuff to be stuck in customs for 2 or 3 months lol. I’ll just wait till next year :cry::cry::cry: