Captain Marvel 2 - Movie Rumors

Most of their films and shows have some storyline it’s adapting and sure it can be way changed, but it’s the movies they just wing it without really adapting any story we end up chasing cosmic bracelets instead of infinity stones.

1 Like

2 Likes

Certain demographics seem to weirdly hate Brie Larson and make up random hateful things about her.

6 Likes

Sounds like BS, she’s mad NOW the movie is called the marvels even though it was announced as that years ago? and they delay it for months cause of this drama? I’m calling BS alert, just more angry nerds obsessed with hating brie larson

3 Likes

Well, from past interviews she doesn’t seem all that fond of that certain demographic. At least that is how it came out to some…which in all honesty I could care less about. For the character she plays I am just not a fan. Not a lot of emotion and played kind of stiff.

If there are issues with her on set and her character is eventual replaced with Monica Rambeau, I am all for it. I liked her in Wandavision. She was also Captain Marvel for a short while as well…Just sayin.

3 Likes

Post Credit scene…SPOILER…

8 Likes

I knew the team had to happen at some point.

4 Likes

2 Likes

just in time for Kamala to be a mutant. so will the after-credit scene include an X-man? :thinking:

The key question is what will this do to YA1? Not necessarily good news since the make-up of the team will be different.

With all the changes that have happened to the characters I think YA #1 will still see love. All they have to do is name them.

YA! already has characters that have shown up in the MCU. More will follow regardless how they put together an actual team. Still one of the better modern Marvels to have.

Young Avengers #1 has the first appearance of a few third tier characters. I don’t expect to see any movement but down on that book. The only reason it saw any love is because of the MCU appearances of some of the characters.

Young Avengers mid credit scene was bs.

The real scene features…… BEAST !! Monica crosses over into another universe. The X-Men universe…

3 Likes

I have seen so many people who have a hatred for Brie Larson for some random reason saying this movie has to suck and other people saying it will suck for political reasons and other people saying it must be awesome. Putting aside all that extraneous stuff is this a good flick?

1 Like

I am so ready for X-men already. Bring it on!

2 Likes

:grimacing:

2 Likes

The New York Post, though? They’re more of a tabloid than an actual publication. I remember them having an article about a man accused of stealing cucumbers at a grocery store because he was so well-endowed. On the other hand, I’m seeing a lot of C grades on sites so I dunno.

2 Likes

Correction, he was accused of stealing clothing due to the big bulge in his pants.

We well-endowed men truly do face a lot of struggles. I only hope society can give us some grace.

3 Likes