Captain Marvel 2 - Movie Rumors

It has been for the past week

Really? First I have heard. Not like he’s a major player yet but surprised more aren’t talking about it. Plenty of his first appearances out there for around $30 too.

So is Marvel Boy #1 considered his first appearance or is this it? https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic/5194884/marvel-knights-marvel-boy-genesis-edition

There’s a sketch book like that for the Young Avengers that predates hasn’t really taken off. As for Moon Boy his technical first appearance is a golden age book.

2 Likes

Yeah those sketch books are good to get if you can get them cheap.

alleged plot leak

Sounds horrible

2 Likes

Fell asleep just reading the thing…

3 Likes

In summary another movie about bracelets like Shang Chi that has nothing to do with comics.

3 Likes

You can’t judge a movie by these things. Endgame and no way home had same plot leaks and it sounded horrible.

1 Like

How many movies and years are we into the MCU and people still complaining about comic accuracy lol

2 Likes

Most of their films and shows have some storyline it’s adapting and sure it can be way changed, but it’s the movies they just wing it without really adapting any story we end up chasing cosmic bracelets instead of infinity stones.

1 Like

2 Likes

Certain demographics seem to weirdly hate Brie Larson and make up random hateful things about her.

6 Likes

Sounds like BS, she’s mad NOW the movie is called the marvels even though it was announced as that years ago? and they delay it for months cause of this drama? I’m calling BS alert, just more angry nerds obsessed with hating brie larson

3 Likes

Well, from past interviews she doesn’t seem all that fond of that certain demographic. At least that is how it came out to some…which in all honesty I could care less about. For the character she plays I am just not a fan. Not a lot of emotion and played kind of stiff.

If there are issues with her on set and her character is eventual replaced with Monica Rambeau, I am all for it. I liked her in Wandavision. She was also Captain Marvel for a short while as well…Just sayin.

3 Likes

Post Credit scene…SPOILER…

8 Likes

I knew the team had to happen at some point.

4 Likes

2 Likes