CBCS Pickups

holy smokes 367 books lost I’d start world war 3 on their doorstep

2 Likes

I went to the CBCS forums and no one there is talking about it. Weird.

Not sure anyone is a part of that Facebook group to know about it that would normally post a topic.

I wouldn’t have know about it other than @drunkwooky .

Probably something they’re keeping private. Sometimes it’s best not to drag such things out in the public. At least they can control it on their own forums.

I don’t think so. My experience is those on the cbcs forums are not shy to bring up issues with cbcs. Cbcs forums have been more tolerant of criticism than cgc, my experience. But I don’t hang around there much anymore. They don’t talk spec and new books much as here.

It’s when the criticism becomes deconstructive threads get locked. Most of the trolls have been removed in the past few years. Most seem to be able to control themselves.

Im sure plenty are in the facebook group. Far as i know, he is easily at the top of the facilitator list who doesn’t run a full brick and mortar shop. He does previews now, but he is still 99% facebook, whatnot, etc.

Let’s test thing out. I’ll start a thread asking if anyone has heard of the guy or had any experience.

See where it goes.

1 Like

Great work Drogio

Yikes.

Didn’t expect Jesse O (a moderator) to volunteer the entire CMC posting,

I’ll just slink my way out now…

2 Likes

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/18250/facilitator-question/

1 Like

Id like to see CBCS response…

I found the missing books form CBCS

:joy:

7 Likes

17 still unaccounted for.

D-Rog your thread is blowing up in the cbcs forum. Causing a rukus, apparently a lot of people didn’t know about this. This is a bigger issue than the cgc fiasco. You can’t be sending customers books to an employees house out of state under any circumstances. Cbcs is in over their heads. I want to see how they resolve this and if they will be able to survive this scandal. I know i won’t be sending books there.

1 Like

And D-Rog said it wouldn’t do anything lol. A lot of people have used McDonald for their books. I never had a problem with their services. They took care of my Iron Man 55 for a Starlin and Thomas signing.
But this could happen with any service. To me the biggest problem is shipping books to someones house. We all know the mail is rough on books, especially raw books.

I saw the same thread earlier! I wonder if CGC do the same thing too? It’s odd to think that books that are supposedly stored in secure safes might be posted to a home address. The potential for postage damage worries us just getting them to/from CGC/CBCS. This CBCS practice appears to double the chances of the worst happening!

2 Likes

When did I say that? I said they likely didn’t know about it.

Also, I said if they did they likely wouldn’t keep quiet about it.

Wow…it was only 17 posts yesterday….up to 114. I’m afraid to look…

Lmao, cbcs in panic mode

Only one known weakness….the books actually have to be stored there…

4 Likes

There’s no way your comics are stored there cmon now :joy: