CGC pickups

Some good stuff there! Easy money! Hope ya got in cheap on everything! Either way a big payday coming when you decide to sell!

I tried duplicating it when I was 13 but could never come remotely close…I may need to retry again. Probably one of the top five Transformer covers of all time!

1 Like

I have this comic. Was thinking of sending it on for grading after seeing yours.

Any idea how long is usually takes CGC to add books to submission tracking? I recently sent in my first ever submission and it was delivered Monday but it still isn’t showing in my tracking.

It usually takes about 4 to 6 weeks to get graded. The quickest time I had was shipping it out and getting it back in about 30 days. You should see it status changed in about 3 to 4 weeks.

Envious, quickest for CGC here is about 4 months sometimes 5. Sent books in at the end of July, only expecting them back November/December, hoping November though as December is always a pain with shipping and such.

usually take about 7 days before it shows up on the system and modern books turn around time is about a month.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the info. Hopefully it doesn’t take 4 months, their site says 24 working days (fast track) but we’ll see.

The modern tier is their fastest tier. no need to fast track. The stories you hear about 4 or 5 months usually include pressing and are in the value and economy tier which take a minimum of 60 working days.

My boy was stoked to get his comic. He said he will never sell it and give it to his kids when he gets old :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Update: We are watching into the spider verse lol

14 Likes

My lot took 7 weeks and 5 days from day they received them to the day I had them back.
(All Modern, I had them pressed prior via a different party). While I haven’t had issues with their pressing service…just takes waaaay too long imo.

I just got one more for cheap, so now I got twins. I already posted one pic. but here they are together.

3 Likes

All about the deals and for $29 I couldn’t turn down a deal like that, love the cover.

3 Likes

That cover would make a sweet print.

Jealous!!

Just got my Darth Vader #3 back this morning as a 9.8. So that’s fun.

3 Likes

Forgot to post these pickups from last month, was happy to grab these, owner of the LCS gave me 50% off on both, I ended up selling a Miles Hip Hop variant that I picked up for cover price to cover the cost of them, that’s a trade I’ll make any time.

2 Likes

Got back some of my Strange Academy books, and also the Shuri 1 2nd print I found in a dollar bin a few weeks after Chadwick’s passing.

8 Likes

So last night I am at the drive thru for Arbys and I get up to the window and go to hand my card to the guy and he says oh well actually the person in front of you paid for your meal and said to have a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays. So I get up this morning and there is a package at the door and inside is the Transformers The Movie #1 CBCS 9.8 which I ordered and I can see through the bubble wrap a hand written sign that says Enjoy the bonus slab! Thanks for the purchase! and there is a CBCS 5.0 X-Men #168. Not worth a damn thing but free stuff is cool

2020-12-12 09.18.46

4 Likes

You need to play the lottery, asap :smiley:

4 Likes