CGC pickups

Those keepers or sellers

Basically anything I own is for sale for the right price besides certain Moon Knight items and sentimental items. I have one person I know from going to cons with some interest but don’t know if he’s for sure interested. If you have interest can always chat about them!

1 Like

Trade you a minty copy of She Hulk 3 (first Brailey Briggs, the next Miles) for your 5.0?

1 Like

Tempting, but until Slott confirms if they’re the same character or not I need to be cautious. Lol!

2 Likes

Keeping with my focus.
I had purchased this some time ago and finally got around to driving to the place to pick it up. Kind of sad with Romita having passed since I purchased it. :cry:

I love the bronze aged horror stuff and his work here is great.

9 Likes

I was happy to get this for $100. My other copies a 7.5.

14 Likes

That is such an under-valued book. Great find for $100

4 Likes

Not a pickup, but pleased with 15 for 15 from a convention back in April. Everything except the foils were pressed by a place called Agents of Slabs that was at the con. Can’t do much better than that.

3 Likes

this is the most unbelievable submission I’ve ever had. 25 book 9.8 prescreen. Hit 24/25 with a 10.0 and 7 9.9’s and 16 9.8’s. I couldn’t believe it myself

7 Likes

I agree 100%. I feel as though his firsts should be valued at Thanos levels. The values will go up upon any DCU news involving him.

1 Like

This will be the only 10.0 in the census.

8 Likes

How do you know others didn’t grade 10.0?

1 Like

Census hasn’t updated yet, but there have been quite a few graded the last 2 years

1 Like

Sent 2 in. Got a 9.9 and a 9.8, but the 9.8 got a chipped case in shipping and needs a reholder.

4 Likes

I’ll take the 9.6.
It’s rare :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Pffttt… a 9.0 would have more character I think… I want one of those instead! :wink:

2 Likes

1 Like

Dekals

4 Likes

What is this, “The Gun,” series? Don’t know it.

Creature entertainment book from years ago that is getting some love again because of its rareness and social media influencers.

2 Likes