Champions 1 2nd Print

We still have 2 left at below cover if anyone is interested. https://pckcomics.com/products/sep208784-champions-1-of-5-2nd-ptg-var

Snatched one up…appreciate the heads up and more importantly…not inflating prices!! I have added your website to my favorites list. That is how you create customer loyalty.

2 Likes

Saw it on Poyo’s Spec & Drek and figured it was worth a flip… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Haha… that’s true, I did mention it but I just report the news… I figured FOMO would make this one sought after… :wink:

I checked three shops, and none had this book. And, I don’t think it was sold out. None ordered a single copy.

This second print seems like it’s a ghost. I was able to grab 1 copy at a store that ordered only 2 copies. The other 3 LCSs I went to never bothered to order any. All ready selling for $40 canadian on ebay with some $50 listings. Hope you guys found some copies.

I merged your topic with the existing topic we already had ongoing. Cheers.

1 Like

Agentpoyo AKA Sour Grapes. Bro just because you dont think this book is a good read doesint mean its not, Newsflash. Just because you dont think its worth spending money on doesint mean its not, Newsflash. I think you living with to many people who have u believe what you think matters. Champions 1 2nd print is a Great Read, its a AMazing cover and its worth $500. Now guess what, thats my opinion, thats how this shit works. So when you open your mouth a s talk, make sure these little innocent kids on this site understand its just your opinion

Who let the troll out from under the bridge??

7 Likes

Where’s the Billy Goats Gruff when you need em?

3 Likes

By logic wouldn’t the first print also be a great read? I dunno. Maybe the reason no stores got the second prints is because they still have copies of the first print.

2 Likes

So, I guess you failed to see my last message which was a first and final warning about getting personal with people. I’m tired and I claimed zero tolerance, so you failed at very simple guidelines and rules.

Good day and good luck.

9 Likes

Glad I preordered through Tfaw… That’s one thing I can say about them I appreciate they have x prints up before unknowncomics and midtown(only 2 shops I order from currently) so I out in the preorder immediately. Im liking these new characters my son who’s 10 enjoys reading Miles and Nova and crew it’s like his Disney XD Spider-man show in comics

Man, that guy sounded like he was giving a WWE promo. That was bizarre.

3 Likes

Meh. That guy never seemed to have anything positive to say. Always trying to stir up the pot without good reason and getting on the moderators. Recipe for banishment in any online forum.

I don’t get the need to use profanity…you really can’t get your point across in a civilized manner?

Honestly I thought he’d already been banned…was surprised to see him posting again here.

2 Likes

I love you all, but that guy was unpleasant and clearly just being a pain.

Also, I could not find the 2nd print anywhere. Any sites I checked had it either sold out or didn’t indicate they had even ordered it. I want one just because everyone else wants one now. Damn the power of FOMO!

6 Likes

We do not like banning anyone. We think people have the right to say how they feel. But when it becomes abusive it’s time to go. We muted him for a while after the first time he started to do it. When the 30 days was up he comes back and does it again. Poyo gave him a warning and he kept wanting to do the same thing. It is as simple as this, everyone has a right to say what ever they feel. However, they do not have a right to come into your house and be nasty. He violated the terms of use which everyone agrees to when they join the forums. Let’s just say that we will not have to put up with him any more.

8 Likes

Between his poor grammar, his poor sentence structure and his atrocious spelling, I had a terrible time trying to discern what he was saying. God, that is a tough read. I feel dumber for having deciphered it.

3 Likes

Poyo always making friends :wink:

More like getting rid of friends…