Champions 1 2nd Print

I’m your friend, @agentpoyo! Remember to spare me your wrath when you finally escape Tony’s basement and start striking us all down for not freeing your earlier.

He is going to come out of the basement and instantly incinerate in the sun. He was always pastie white but now from lack of sun light he is like a freak albino.

1 Like

Hello guys, I just wanted to let you all know about a fantastic experience I had with PCKComics. As you can see here in the comments, when we were discussing this book, they offered the book in question for cover price (even after its having blown up), and provided a link to their site from which one could purchase said book. Anyway, I tried to buy one, but was too late. So, just as a lark, I decided to contact them to see if they had any more lying around. They didn’t, but they told me they possibly would receive replacement copies from Diamond for two books that were damaged during shipping. They said that if they did receive those replacement books, one would be held for me. I thanked them and said I would e-mail them in a week. Well, here we are, one week later, and THEY JUST MESSAGED ME to inform me that only one replacement book had come in, but it was mine if I still wanted it…for cover. I was amazed because I could never in a million years imagine any of the other online stores doing the same. So, I think they deserve kudos and recognition for fantastic customer service. This kind of thing is so uncommon these days, so I just had to share this with you other collectors.

12 Likes

Thank you very much for the kind words! I know this book was extremely difficult to find upon release, so I am happy to be able to help you get one!

5 Likes

My LCS only got stock this week, they seemed to only have 3 copies of this, so barely ordered any, I snatched up 2 copies the 3rd was quite damaged so left it behind. Also since they view second printings as variants they were 50% off so 2 for the price of 1 seemed like a good deal to me

Issue has cooled off a lot though, selling for quite a bit less these days.

3 Likes