CHU Exclusive First Appearance!

The wife and I are expecting our first child! Its been a tough road, but after 11 years we are excited to meet our little girl on September 26th (although I am not a doctor, I expect her to come around 10/7.)

@Anthony received an early solicit a couple weeks back, but all of CHU gets to see the sneak peak panels at the same time!

Powers and abilities (to date)

• Able to instantly create the urge to pee.

• Ability to induce unexpected cravings for chicken breast, citrus, and American cheese.

27 Likes

Congratulations and best of luck to you. Great addition to the Bat Family :crazy_face:

1 Like

Congratulations! I have 2. Enjoy every second. They grow up fast.

1 Like

Hey congrats. As a dad of two myself, nothing is funnier than watching the other parent get peed on. My oldest son once was on the changing table and had an explosive poop as soon as my wife took his diaper off. Like something out of a Ben Stiller movie or something. I laughed my head off. And then it happened to me on the changing table at Target one day. Not as funny.

Anyway congrats to the Batfam for the addition.

And yes, they grow fast, it goes by so much quicker when you have kids

1 Like

Congrats ! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats!! Dad of 2 and it’s something I wouldn’t change for the world!!

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

I’m nervous, excited, anxious, happy, etc. I can’t wait!

Congrats! I’m two years and change in with our first and she’s just a real stinker! In the most adorable Wooky way!

I still remember seeing her face on the ultrasound for the first time and to this day she still has that same little nose from that picture. Kids are hilarious.

3 Likes

Awesome!! Congratulations; it’s an adventure, the best kind.

We were looking at baby photos earlier today for our daughters (twins) school yearbook (fifth graders now). Man oh man I wouldn’t trade this for anything.

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Happy for you!

1 Like

Congratulations on the up coming baby. Say goodbye to sleep and hello to memories. I have stayed up playing with my youngest till 3am cuz he didn’t want to sleep. And when my oldest was a baby I was the one staying up to feed him when my wife was tiered. Good memories. Wouldn’t trade them for the world.

2 Likes

Congratulations on the addition to your family!

1 Like

Congratulations! We had a similar time trying to get pregnant…but ended up with triplet boys 8 years ago. 6 years after that we had our ‘bonus baby’, which apparently they fixed whatever was wrong the first time…cause we weren’t trying!

They drive me insane, but I wouldn’t trade them for the world. The future of the human race is in their hands (or maybe their kid’s hands… who knows??)

2 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

My daughter just turned 8 this month. When people tell you time flies, they aren’t joking. Seems like yesterday we brought her home from the hospital

1 Like

Congrats! It’s amazing seeing them grow into these little people. In regards to our hobby, expose them to everything you love and see what sticks. If none of it does, all good. They will find their passions!

1 Like

Congrats BatmanFan I hope the whole process goes well for you and the wife!

1 Like